Chapter Forty Eight

Time skip>>>

"Stop looking at them!"

I couldn't help it, I could feel the lenses on me, it wasn't natural and made our last dinner together less enjoyable for me.

"I'm sorry, I can just feel them out there."

"Well just try and focus on me baby."

That wouldn't be hard, she had her barefoot so far up my pant leg right now. They'd sat us by the window though, I mean seriously what did they want? Proof that we actually attended this over priced restaurant? Still, that wasn't what tonight was about.

"Your right, sorry. You keep doing that though beautiful and I'm blaming you if my hard on gets papped."

"That'd need a long lens."

"Cheeky bitch!" I laughed with her and the pesky paps finally left my thoughts. "You've never complained before."

"I'm not complaining now Papi." Her foot left my trouser leg but she leant forward giving me an amazing view of her cleavage as she took my hand across the table. "You know I'm joking, your dick is well, at the very least impressive. I'm going to miss it a lot."

"Well then, we'll have to plan something special to do with it when you get back."

"Don't get carried away baby, as we learnt yesterday, missionary's already a thing of the past."

I squeezed her hand, I knew this had bothered her when we were having sex. Don't get me wrong, I'd got her off eventually but it had played on her mind and I could tell.

"Yeah but that's the beauty of it babe, our daughter's getting bigger, we're communicating and evolving. Our sex life is reflecting that, it's not a bad thing, we'll just have to experiment a bit more." Wiggling my eyebrows at her she giggled before leaning back in her chair, her hands clasped around our baby who was no doubt thrilled to have had actual food for once. "You tired? You wanna head home Mami?"

"Let me just look at you for a bit. I wanna remember just how damn hot you are."

"Come on, let's get you home and you can take a picture."

"Can I? Of anything I want?"

"Camila!" I stood and used my firm voice but my face full of love for that woman gave me away.

"Help me up Papi."

Taking both her soft hands I gently elevated her from the chair. Everyday she grew bigger but she was still hot as all holy fuck, I just wished she realised.

We walked out into the cool air, a hundred bulbs flashing at us and I just couldn't get used to it. It made me laugh to see the pictures the next day, my face always looked like I'd been run over by a bus with the squinting and miserable face but my girl always looked flawless, even if physically going through it was hell.

Always enjoying the way she clung to my arm, I marched us to the waiting car, my arm around her back to support her in while I tried to ignore the hideous things they'd shout at us. Mila and Bryant had told me this was all designed for me to lose my cool and then they got better pictures. Pictures they could sell for more money after they've called my girl a whore and my baby a bastard. This whole game was starting to get under my skin.

Arriving home we settled in the lounge for an hour or so before going to bed. This wasn't usual for us, every chance we got to be alone we'd be naked and upstairs but tonight felt different for so many reasons. Neither of us wanted to go to sleep and wake up to the new reality of distance.

Another episode of friends had finished and I needed my bed, I knew my girl did too and they called me the stubborn one!

"Just one more babe?"