Chapter Thirty Three

"Shhh Cams, it's ok." I held her as the car sped down the road, another of my shirts being soaked by her tears. The three of us were sat on the backseat, all a bit emotional from the first viewing of our kid.

"No it's not! It's in me and you two know it better than I do! What sort of a mother am I going to be huh? I can't even get this right!"

I laughed at her childishness, Sinu caught me and smiled back as if to say 'haha, your problem now!'

"It was a fifty fifty guess Cams, I don't think there's anything deeper we have to worry about here. She's healthy, we heard the heartbeat, she's gonna be beautiful like her mami." I kissed her forehead while she looked up at me like a toddler being told a story.

"I love the baby regardless Y/NN-"

"Stop calling our baby 'it' then."

Sinu snorted while trying to hold in a laugh earning a death glare from my girl.

"She will be perfect no matter what, I just hate that I got this wrong."

"Nothing about this is wrong, think about it Mila this whole thing, even me and you has been a bit of a surprise from the beginning. Maybe she's just taking after us. This won't be the last surprise our kid'll hit us with, trust me."

She looked me in the eye and before I knew it her tongue was in my mouth. Usually with her mother there I'd be more restrained but after what happened this morning, she'd awoken a beast.

"We're here, thank god." Sinu mumbled the last bit under her breath.

"Did you wanna come back to mine for dinner tonight?" Both Camila and her mother looked at me, surprised but pleased.

"That's really nice Y/N but Ale arrives tonight. Another time?"

"Definitely." I confirmed as my girl hugged me tighter in the back of the car. Once we'd dropped Sinu off we continued our heated make out session in the back of the car, it was only when we got to my house I realised we'd never put the screen up and the lucky driver had probably seen quite a lot of dry humping.

"Y/NN." Cam said quietly with fear in her voice as I held the car door open for her. With her head she pointed at Mikes vehicle in the driveway. Guess he's out of rehab, this would be fun.

"Don't worry baby, this will either go one way or another." I let us in and threw the keys on the side table, Mila took my hand, she was nervous our little bubble of joy was about to be broken but I wouldn't let that happen. This has been one of the best days of my life and nothing's going to ruin that.

He came down the corridor from the kitchen, he looked good and well dressed. He'd put a bit of weight on and by the looks of it he'd been training hard too.

"Hey, what you doing here?" I asked as friendly as possible.

"I've come to make amends, I went to see Lauren first and now I'm here. Bryant said to come. Is she really pregnant?" He scoffed looking at my girl like she was dirt. Mila's grip increased on my hand as her eyes watched the vein throb in my neck but I'd keep my cool.

"Camila is just over twenty weeks yes. Didn't Lauren tell you?"

"No. She didn't say a lot. Does she live here now?"

"Not that it's got fuck all to do with you but yes." Wasn't exactly true yet but felt good when I said it.

"For fuck sake Y/N! How do you even know it's yours?"

Nope my shit is now well and truly lost. I gathered as much sense as I could to calmly but firmly talk to Mila.

"Upstairs." I demanded from her without looking directly at her.