Chapter Thirteen

Camila's POV

"Hey baby, I'm back. Miss me?"

"Shhhh Mike, Mila's sleeping in there!"

"Oh charming!"

"Shut up and come here."

I pulled the pillow over my head, all that couple stuff was the last thing I want to hear right now. At least with Mike's return I knew Y/N was back, I felt awful about our fight but still hurt. We both said some things and it was really unpleasant but the longing was extreme. Being used to long distance this wasn't a surprise but the intensity of the feeling was like nothing I'd ever felt before. I missed Y/N terribly, so much so I barely even thought about my actual boyfriend but Y/N was gone and done so I had to get used to it.

"Mila, oh good your awake, look Mike's back."

"Hey Mike." I mumbled and sat myself up on the sofa, I must have looked like shit. I did my rehearsals and spent my time in the studio but apart from that I was permanently attached to Lauren's couch. She'd been fantastic, held me while I cried all that night and looked after me ever since, I was really lucky to have her.

"Hey Mila, wow you look," he paused and I saw the warning glance Lauren gave him. "Tired."

"It's ok Mike, I know what I must look like."

"You know if it's any consolation, Y/NN barely spoke on our trip and I leant over on the plane, guess who's photo's were all over Y/NN's phone." Lauren sat on his lap opposite me and all I could think about was how Y/N and I never got the chance to be affectionate in front of other people. What it must feel like to have that basketball player kiss you and claim you in front of everyone. Oh good, I'm doing it again.

"Mike your sweet for trying but you don't have to make me feel better. It's done, I'm sure Y/N is just fine without me, we were never together anyway it's just me feeling sorry for myself."

"Will the pair of you please just talk Mila,
Y/N's not very good at expressing but listening is definitely a top skill."

"There's nothing to talk about Mike." I stood up without knowing where I was going, I just wanted to escape from this room or maybe just this conversation. "I'm with Shawn, Y/N's with 12% girl, everyone's happy."

"Y/N's not with 12% girl, I thought you knew about her."

"I do! Y/N has real feelings for her, that's all I need to know."

"No it's not." Mike mumbled chuckling.

"What does that mean Mike?"

"Nothing, I'm sorry."

Lauren and I both stared him down and he squirmed underneath the tension.

"What do you know Michael?" Lauren held his chin up with one finger, challenging him.

"Baby I can't tell you anything Y/N hasn't. It's friend code."

"He clearly doesn't know about the pussy code Mila." She smiled and winked at me.

"He clearly doesn't Laur."

"There is no pussy code! You two are playing." He went to stand but Lauren took control.

"Tell me what you know Mike or I'm off limits and judging by those texts from earlier, you had plans for me tonight."

"Lauren this is so unfair." Mike whined while we both grinned at him. It had worked, we'd played him. "I can't tell you but I can probably show you. We need to hurry and leave now."

For the first time in days my heart started beating faster, not because I thought Mike would have the solution to all mine and Y/N's problems but because I'd simply find out more about the person I was obsessed with.