Chapter 63

"Y/NN just stop. I need some space!"

"Yeah well I need you to stop and listen to me." I followed her into her closet as she continued to pack a bag, each item she took another crack in my heart. I couldn't let her go, she couldn't walk out on me, on our family again.

"Yeah and just have you talk me round into thinking your blameless, that's what you always do right?"

"Mila, baby, please!" I placed my hands gently on her shoulders from behind but she just shook me off and walked back into the bedroom. "Nothing fucking happened! I cut my finger, she helped and said I smell good then you walked in! I get how it looked but I don't get how it's blown up like this!"

"You wouldn't get it though would you? You've never seen me draped all over someone else since Shawn and yet I'm having to watch you do it on a daily fucking basis!"

I got it then. I understood completely when she said that and felt like an asshole.

"Baby, I'm so sorry."

"Sorry's not gonna cut it this time Y/NN."

I threw my hands in the air exasperated while she cleared her bedside drawer, making it pretty fucking obvious she wouldn't be back anytime soon.

"So what then? Your just gonna go? Take my kid with you and do everything you promised not too?"

"What's the custody agreement Y/NN?"

"What?" My heart literally stopped. I'd forgotten about that, forgotten about it because it was irrelevant now. How the fuck does she know about that?

"Oh yeah, apparently there's something you want me to sign?"

"No! I never asked you to sign it did I? Where the fuck has this come from? Have you been in my safe?" All I could think about was the engagement ring I'd hidden in there.

"Have I been in your safe?" She started throwing things at me now, the tv remote caught my eyebrow but nothing major. "Have I been in your fucking safe Y/NN? You've got to be kidding me!"

"Look I don't care, I'm just trying to talk to you about this, seriously babe this whole thing is just a big misunderstanding!"

"No it's not. You don't trust anyone. You only trust yourself. I haven't misunderstood that at all! Is that why you fell for me Y/NN? Because I was already taken? You get all the feelings without any of the commitment? Guess this really fucking backfired in your face."

"I fell for you despite the fact you were taken! I got Bryant to sort out a custody agreement but that was so long ago. I needed some security. I was just terrified you'd go back to Shaun with my kid but we got back together and I forgot about it! I'm always fucking terrified you'll leave with my kid, you know this but here you are doing it anyway."

I followed her to the stairs, desperately trying to keep my hands under control, I was so close to just picking her up and taking her back to our room but I couldn't keep her with me by force.

"Do you blame me? Seriously, I'm about to have our baby and in the last two days I've watched you star in a sex tape with another woman and then found you with your tongue down your boss' wife's throat. If that wasn't enough to deal with I now find out you've been secretly planning to take my baby! You might not want me to leave but you've been pushing me away since I got back. Let's be honest, something was broken with us after London, I take full responsibility but you can't let it go. You still don't trust me!"

Turning she walked down the stairs struggling with her bags but she wouldn't let me take them and rightly so. I'd have only ran them back upstairs.