Chapter Thirty Five

"Euuugh!" I groaned, switching the alarm off, careful not to disturb the most beautiful girl in my arms. I'd only set it to get up and do an hour in the gym but yesterday Mila and I had sex for the first time since she'd been back. We'd done it five more times since then, it's been a busy time and I'm exhausted. One day of skipping the gym for a lie in never hurt anyone and I did a hell of a lot of cardio last night.

"Baby?" Cams whispered. I opened one eye to see her bright full ones staring back at me.

"Morning beautiful." I closed my eyes again hoping she'd get the hint and pulled her closer to me.

"Y/NN, the baby's hungry."

"Lies." I deadpanned and stayed completely still hoping this was all just a dream.

"Y/NN! Seriously the baby's really hungry for banana pancakes. Don't you love your girls anymore?" She stuck that bottom lip out in a pout and I just wanted to bite it.

I rolled onto my back and stretched, awake now anyway thanks to my pain in the ass. At least she was mine.

Cams straddled me, still completely naked from last night making my morning wood rock hard.

"That ain't gonna get me in the kitchen anytime soon beautiful."

"Awww I'm disappointed, I had a thank you all planned out and everything." She pushed down on my dick and began grinding up against it slowly.

"Oh really? Did I not satisfy you last night baby?" I smirked remembering all of her orgasms from last night. The steady build up orgasm when she came on my face, the frantic fuck me harder orgasm that left her legs shaking (we did that twice). The hard powerful but quick orgasm from the wand and then my favourite, the slow orgasm she controlled as she rode me while I just sat and took it, her legs and arms wrapped around my body so tight.

"I'm never gonna be able to get enough of you Y/NN." She whispered seductively in my ear. My hands pushed her hair back away from her face, god she was so fucking beautiful. I trailed my fingertips softly down her back before they wandered to that ass I love. Lifting her up slightly I tried to rub that pussy on my cock but she wasn't having any of it.

"Food first Y/NN please!"

"Fine!" I huffed and dramatically threw her off me, ensuring her safety at all times. "Get me all worked up, you big tease."

"Aw baby, your so grumpy! Does someone need more time with my Cabello's?"

I almost forgot my favourite orgasm of the night, those soft tits squished against my cock, Mila ticking the end with her tongue every time I thrust forward. I came so hard I think I passed out for a second.

"Always!" I kissed her quick, got out of bed and pulled my boxers on. Grabbing my phone off the side I opened a message from B.

B: Never lose this one 😂!!

Clicking on the link underneath took me directly to Instagram. My girl looked amazing in the picture, my abs didn't look too bad either. You couldn't see my face, my abs would be more defined if I was awake! I didn't care though, the world could see it all because my girl looked so beautiful led on my chest, a simple caption at the bottom.

Never settle for anything less than true love❤️

I flicked my eyes up and saw her staring, she'd been watching me this whole time, a small little smile playing on those perfect lips.

"You didn't have to do that baby."

"I know I didn't. I wanted to."

Dropping the phone I walked over to the bed and took her in my arms. My lips found hers straight away like they were magnetised, I couldn't tell her I loved her but damn I wanted her to feel it.