Chapter Twelve

My hand trembled around the base of my cock as I pointed it towards my target. Nothing prepared me for the intense tightness, I'd only got the tip in but knew she needed a minute when she patted my thigh for a pause. She made small whimpering noises and they didn't sound particularly enjoyable, knowing this would hurt her a bit, I reached for the wand as a distraction.

I trailed my tongue up her back as far as I could without accidentally pushing further inside her.

"Are you ok baby?"

"Yeah I'm ok Papi, keep going." She was so determined, it was endearing to know she wanted to please me so much. Maybe I would  have to talk to her about her wanker of a boyfriend but I didn't want to pressure her, she'd have left him already if she felt the same way as I did.

I pushed another inch into her slowly and gently, placing the wand between her legs I felt her tighten instantly at the now familiar vibration.

"More." She bit her hand and turned so I couldn't see her face. Half in and she gripped the bedsheets. Her ass literally spasmed around me, I had to think about dead puppy's to stop my seed from spurting out.

"Back it up baby, get comfortable and take me when you can. I'm enjoying every fucking second and I'd actually love it if this lasted all night."

Pulling her hair over one shoulder as if to prepare herself, she leant up on her elbows and pushed backwards. Three quarters of the way in and she spasmed again.

"Oh fuck Mila, your so fucking tight! Your gonna make me cum."

"I can't help it baby. It's starting to feel really good just hold on a bit longer." She moved her hips back and forth, not taking anymore length but the friction still getting me worked up nonetheless.

After one slow pull of her hips forward, she pushed back into me and bottomed me out. Her soft ass cheeks touched my hips as my entire cock was strangled inside her. I thought I'd literally died and gone to heaven. Giving her a minute I started thrusting gently.

Slowly Y/N, slowly so you don't hurt her or cum before she does. Slowly does it.

"Harder baby."

See, she wants to kill me! I picked up a little bit but didn't get carried away. I was taking her anal virginity after all, no actually, she was giving me it so I was definitely going to be gentle about it. I angled my cock in different directions on each soft thrust trying to find her spot. She had to have a spot there right?

"Fucking hell just there. Harder Y/N please." Huh, her spot was downwards towards her pussy, who knew.

"I don't wanna hurt you baby."

"Y/N Y/LN, I am in no pain anymore so please make me cum already."

"Hold the wand beautiful." She reached through and took it off me while I positioned her on all fours on top of the bed.

I stood tall behind her and got into a squatting position with my legs either side of her hips. I pointed and sunk my dick in slowly.

"Oh Fuck Camila!" I screamed when I bottomed out again. So fucking tight, the feeling of her clenching made my eyes roll back into head. The position was amazing and I was definitely hitting her spot but fuck I wanted to look at her so bad, I just wasn't sure logistically how to do it. Without pulling out I managed to get us led down and on our side. I continued thrusting slowly, one arm threaded round her neck, my hand playing with her tit and the other holding her leg up.

"Harder baby pleeease." She held the wand firmly on her clit as I started pounding into her. I closed my eyes and buried my head in her neck, breathing in her perfume and sweat made my balls constrict, her ass was so tight and fuck I was close. I sucked on her neck to distract myself, usually I tried not to leave an obvious mark but not tonight, tonight she was mine.