Chapter 62

Cam's POV

"What are you doing here?"

I rolled my eyes and walked past Bryant and through to his office. I had no patience, I'd just had to leave a broken Y/NN asleep in bed. Those gorgeous eyes swollen and red from crying even when tightly shut with sleep.

"Camila, you seriously can't be here for this, you could make this so much worse for the pair of you."

I sat in his chair, the look on my face must have said it all because he stopped whining.

"You've got one girl coming in, what about the other one? Y/NN doesn't know I'm here, I'm the control freak in our relationship."

"Clearly! It's all been taken care of Mila, this is the last push."

"And how confident are you that this'll hold up? She won't talk and look for another payout?"

"Mila the NDA is pretty clear, she can't and won't be offered more money. She'll be here in a minute. You need to keep your mouth shut."

"Not a chance. Don't worry, trust me, we need the pregnant partner card right now." I smiled smugly until his intercom went off. She was here.

"Ms Palladino, Hi, I'm Bryant. We spoke on the phone."

"Hi." She said feebly. I had no sympathy for her her at all. Money grabbing whore. Taking advantage, it disgusted me. Poor Y/NN was the most hurt and vulnerable I'd ever seen. All my anger was now directed firmly towards this woman.

Finally noticing me in the corner of the room, the whores face was priceless. I did as Bryant requested for now and kept my mouth shut. Well, I smiled at her. More of a smirk actually and all the colour drained from her face, this was so worth dragging my pregnant ass out of bed.

Taking a seat at the desk opposite, she kept nervously glancing over towards me as her and Bryant's lawyer conversed. My eyes didn't leave her once, she kept darting her stare back over to me, each time receiving one of my smirks.

I watched while she signed the papers and handed over a memory stick. Easy days work, her parents must be so proud.

After everything had been signed multiple times, Bryant stood and looked over at me nervously.

"Right so we'll make copies now everything's signed, if you'd like to follow me." Bryant instructed the lawyer while glancing at me then back to the whore. "Ms Palladino you can wait here or alternatively in reception."

"I'm fine here, thank you."

Bryant looked at me sharply before opening the door for the lawyer. He made it clear what he was trying to communicate, 'don't fuck this up.'

As soon as the door shut I stood out of the chair, my left hand cradling my bump.

"Would you like a coffee or anything?" I asked sweetly despite every bone in my body aching to hit her.

"No thank you."

"Already got everything you came for huh?" I walked towards her and tried to be as intimidating as possible. This woman was nervous I could tell but she had an arrogance about her. That's probably why the other girl isn't here, bet she has a whole crew of whores and she's the queen bee.

"Look, you don't know me. You don't get to judge me. I didn't even know you two had a thing going back then."

"You damn well know we do now."

"I'm doing you a favour, you think Y/NN would have told you about any of this? At least this way you know."

I laughed, I couldn't help it, she even had the audacity to stare at me like I was the crazy bitch in this room.