Chapter 77

"Fucking Christ!" I was so sensitive I almost couldn't handle it. She'd made me cum then sucked me until I was fully erect again. "Mila. Please baby. I'm sorry. I'll talk to you first in future, I promise. Just.... Just please, undo the cuffs babe."

"Why are you so desperate to be free? What are you going to do if I let you go?"

Spank your fucking ass red!

My teeth were clenched, I tried to smile sweetly but she saw right through it.

"I just want to taste you."

"You have tasted me!" She walked behind me, I started bouncing my knee with excitement, as soon as she let me free that ass was mine and we both knew it.

"Fine! I want to taste you again, I wanna fuck all your holes with my tongue. That what you wanna hear?"

"Mmmm Papi, fuck!" I heard her open a drawer, it's gotta be the key surely? "Are you going to be gentle with me baby?

Not a fucking chance.

I didn't lie, I just didn't say anything.

"Answer me Y/NN. Are you going to be gentle with me?"

"No."

I think her hands met mine, the pins and needles had caused a numbness but she was definitely in that area. Her hair fell over my shoulder as she put her lips next to my ear.

"Good." She whispered breathlessly as my hands came loose. I stood instantly and cradled my wrists. There were a few spots of blood, nothing major but I'd have marks. Fucking bitch marked me!

The anticipation coming off her and the atmosphere in the room was so intense. I took my time, let her wait.

I removed my t-shirt and used it to wipe my cum off my lower abs. I could feel her eyes glued to me and my dick. She was leant up against the cabinet, biting her lip just the way I like.

I swiped the wine bottle off the side, the time for glasses had gone so I had a few big chugs directly from the bottle. Then I looked at her. Sexy fucking bitch, she'd really given me a run for my money tonight.

Using one finger I silently beckoned her towards me. She understood and came up to me slowly, maybe even hesitantly.

I held the wine bottle out, she went to take it but I shook my head.

"Open your mouth."

She grinned, ran her tongue over her lips and did as she was told. I poured slowly at first, a few droplets tumbled down from the side of her mouth. I poured fast for maybe a second, covering her in it, watching the clear liquid run over every part of skin, the coolness of it making her nipples hard.

"Y/NN!"

As soon as she spoke I lunged for her. My hand flew to her neck, enough to shock but not with any real pressure and marched her backwards until her body hit the wall.

"So..." both her hands came up to my fist, I wasn't squeezing hard but there was no way she'd escape my grip. "My whore, my girl, my secretary and as it turns out Camila... my wife's the fucking dirtiest one of the lot."

"Y/NN!"

"Oh no baby." I forcefully removed the shirt and bra leaving her completely naked, she wouldn't be able to wear any of those items again. "You've had your turn. Papi's turn now."

I held her against the wall, poured the rest of the bottle down her chest and went to work. I  licked all the liquid off her tits, teasing and nibbling her nipples until they were rock hard.