Chapter 29

"Morning."

I looked up from the stove and saw that gorgeous face. I'd like to say I was calm and collected but I'd been waiting for her to get up for ages. It had been a couple of days since she first stayed over but now she stayed most nights and we'd got into a little routine.

"Morning Cams, what you fancy? We've got pancakes, scrambled eggs, fruit. Whatever you and my little girl desire."

"A little girl huh?" She picked up a piece of pineapple and I swear she rubbed it on her lips before eating it. Combined with her little vest top and my boxers, she was pushing me and fuck was it working.

"I just have a feeling. What are you up to today?" I handed her an orange juice and a decaf coffee.

"I thought I'd just chill. Have to see Mother so she doesn't report me missing but apart from that..."

"Well I've got a meeting this afternoon but I've tried to clear my schedule as much as possible. Maybe if your up for it we could go out and do some shopping for the baby? I want to show you the room I've cleared out as well." I turned everything off and set about washing up. Cams walked over with her bowl and sat on the worktop close to me, it was nice, familiar even. If only things were different this would be perfect right now.

"I would love to Y/NN but we can't really do that yet, if someone takes a photo before the breakup comes out-"

"Yeah, no I get it, it's cool." I dried the items I'd had to hand wash and put the rest in the dishwasher.

"Y/NN I'm sorry, it's just we've got the meeting with our teams coming up so we'll know more then and-"

"Cams, don't worry about it. Eat, I'm just gonna grab a shower and I'll take you home."

"Y/NN!" She called after me but I didn't turn around.

"It's cool Cams, I won't be long."

I needed to be alone, I needed to think somewhere that perfect body wasn't. It was impossible to work out how I was feeling emotionally when she made my dick hard all the time.

I hated that I couldn't go out and splurge on our baby with her. I'd cleared the entire room next door to my own and was in the process of painting it yellow. Although I thought it was a girl and knew it was a 50/50 kind of thing, I was excited and wanted to get lost in it so I didn't get lost in how my baby's mother has me wrapped around her little finger. God I wanted her and I suppose I wanted to punish her as well.

How amazing would it have been if she'd just done what she'd promised. We might have found out she was pregnant together, she'd have definitely moved in by now and knowing me I'd have probably put a ring on it. It was all so fucked up, I loved her with all my heart but couldn't trust her with it. I wanted her so badly it hurt but not as much as when she didn't come back for me. I know I told her not to contact me and I know she thinks we weren't finished but am I just kidding myself?

She had a chance to be with me and she didn't take it, now it's like she had no choice but to come back. Don't get me wrong I'm so glad she did, it's my kid and I wouldn't have missed any of this for the world but what's the point in complicating things and getting back together? She wanted Shawn before I knocked her up and I was pretty sure she'd be with him right now if I hadn't.

I dried myself with a towel and threw it in the wash bin, I regretted this as soon as I stepped foot in my room and saw Mila on my bed.

"You twitched!" She nodded towards my cock.

"Yeah well, not everything's changed." I winked at her and walked straight to the drawer to get some boxers on.

"Lemme touch it, just a little." I felt her breath on my neck when she spoke. My dick grew so I positioned it under the band, that in itself provoked a very strong memory of us before we fucked it up.