President Slag (1)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 1: President Slag (1)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 1: President Slag (1)

Next »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Feng Qi has rarely been drunk in recent years. The company is getting bigger and bigger, the number of people who dare to drink his wine is getting smaller, and his drinking volume is getting better and better.

Drunk tonight, I poured it myself.

The woman who hasn't seen her for a long time is holding her husband, gentle and pleasant, and smiling Yan Yan, the tall man has been holding her in her arms, saw her frown frowning when she saw the red wine glass, changed the milk, and told the waiter to be warm.

On the side of the roadside tree, he spit for a while, and felt that the five internal organs and the six organs were vomiting and rolling. The more the thoughts drifted, the more the drivers half-trailed.

At two o'clock in the morning, the residential area was quiet. Only the light white street lights were on. The driver was holding Feng Qi out of the elevator. A slight wind came. Feng Qi's eyes were completely drunk and wrinkled. Brows are still imposing.

The driver rang the doorbell and felt a little queasy, but now there is no better choice.

There was a slight noise in the room, and the soft voice was hoarse, "Here it is."

Woke up asleep but woke up without anger.

The footsteps were getting closer and closer, the driver looked at the security door, and the cat's eye was opened first. The warm lights in the room rushed out, and it seemed to be hot on the clothes.

Qing Ruo opened the door, there was some fog in her eyes, her hair was loose behind, wearing pajamas and a shawl, she was obviously surprised to see Feng Qi half leaning on the driver. The voice was not loud, "Mr. Feng?"

Feng Qi's eyes narrowed, and she had nothing but bluff, but she couldn't answer. The driver smiled and followed Feng Qi for several years. Naturally, he was also sharp-edged. "I'm sorry, Ms. Song, Mr. Feng had a drink. Isn't it convenient for you?"

In fact, it ’s really polite. If Qing would n’t refuse, her address number and photo were handed in by her agent to find Feng Qi ’s assistant, saying that it ’s just some transaction components, and Feng Qi ’s rush to catch up There are too many, the driver just wanted to send him to the nearest one, and Feng Qi was in the car before the dinner today and passed the card with her address to the driver, which is self-evident.

I just didn't expect Feng Qi to meet An Qi tonight and get drunk. Probably the assistant hasn't contacted Qing Ruo yet.

Qing Ruo nodded, be regarded as completing the handover ceremony to help Feng Qi over.

Feng Qi is worthy of the name of his scourge in recent years. People are already drunk, leaning on Qingruo's shoulders and taking two breaths, the arc of the corner of his mouth is evil and teasing.

The driver was still standing at the door, and when he didn't hear it, he was about to turn around and walk away, but Qingruo opened his mouth first, "Trouble you, walk slowly."

The driver looked at her sideways, holding Feng Qi's body a bit strenuously, and her smile was extremely gentle and beautiful under the lights. Nodded and turned away.