(5)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 5:

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 5:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Feng Qi originally wanted to ask her what it meant not to call him for a week. When she spoke to her mouth, she felt very resentful. She took off a blameful woman's face and opened her head stiffly.

"Let's go out to eat, what do we want to eat?" Feng Qi saw her leaning against the seat, obviously tired, he did not eat a comfortable meal for a week, but Qingruo did not want her to return Cook again.

Feng Qi didn't let the driver deliver it, he drove by himself, Qingruo leaned on the co-driver's seat with his eyes closed, and shook his head when he heard what he said. His hair was scattered on the chair and scattered a few strands. Eat outside, let's go back first. "

Feng Qi thought about what he would do, it seemed that it wouldn't. In the end, he would just let the domestic servant come over to cook.

"Ok."

Qing Ruo was boiling water, frying an egg on the fire on the side, and cooking a vegetable soup when the noodles were immersed. For up to twenty minutes, Feng Qi heard that she called for a meal but she couldn't come back.

"So fast?"

Qing Ruo lifted the noodles out of the kitchen, pointed to the sauce on the table, "the sauce is a bit spicy, put less." Turned around and took out the vegetable soup and took two small bowls.

The egg noodles were so simple that Feng Qi had finished eating and drank a bowl of soup.

Qing Ruo's spirit was really bad, Feng Qi blocked her hand to collect the bowl, "Go to rest and wash again tomorrow."

Qing Ruo frowned slightly. "I don't want to keep it." When I changed hands to take the bowl from the other side, Feng Qi followed to block it.

Qing Ruo looked down at him, yawned and compromised, "OK."

A group of fox friends and dog friends called to make an appointment. Feng Qi simply threw her organs aside. She slept in the room, the door was closed, the TV was not turned on, and the lights were not turned on. The flowers and plants were not watered for a week, and the branches shrunk a little.

Only the sound of footsteps as he walked around, Feng Qi found a watering pot in the kitchen filled with water, and returned to the balcony carelessly sprinkled water. The flash flashed his eyes. The squatting sneaker below was immediately frightened. Stood out.

Qing Ruo's family was on the sixth floor, a little far away and the light was not good. Feng Qi was not really looking down. These people really were afraid of his name.

Feng Qi was in a good mood, holding the kettle in one hand and propping his hand on the edge of the balcony, and waved his hand at him, bending his eyebrows.

It was followed by a flash of flashes.

Feng Qi can already think of entertainment provisions that will be hot for a while and tomorrow.

Don't mind, I'm in a good mood.

When I took the kettle back to the kitchen, I passed the restaurant. The dishes on the top were set because the color of the vegetables left after the cold was ugly. Feng Qi leaned against the kitchen door for a while and took a photo of her forehead. I thought I might really want to Go to see the doctor.