(4)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 24: Demon **** (4)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 24: Demon **** (4)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Demon has powerful self-healing ability.

Qing Ruo had given him medicine, no use of dust cleaning, but to find a suit from his Qiankun bag for him to change.

She turned her back on her, and called her obediently to clear her bloodstream and change her clothes.

"Qingruo, OK."

Qing Ruo turned around, and he sat by the bed with one leg on the bed and one leg stretched in the air, holding the changed clothes in his hands and looking at her with his head raised.

A scary and scary face was pitiful because of its soft, clever and somewhat ignorant expression, with pointed ears and blood-red eyes, like a World of Warcraft confused after injury.

Qing Ruo hooked his lips, with a slight and indulgent smile, went forward to pick up the clothes in his hand, folded them neatly next to him, and put them in his Qiankun bag.

Take out a quilt, go to bed and pull him down together, cover the quilt eyes, and cover the two with quilt. "Take a rest, try not to practice, even if you can't sleep, just lie down quietly . "

He hummed softly.

Qing Ruoyang's hand, a spell covering the night pearl embedded in the cave wall, her hand under the quilt slowly approached in the darkness, holding his cold hand.

After a while, the two breathed almost in sync, and he backhand, holding her small hand in the rough palm.

Without the cover for the camouflage, he had scars on his hands, prominent bone joints, thick cocoons, holding Qingruo's strength slightly, and her delicate skin was slightly tingling and aching.

Qing Ruo leaned over his side, and slowly put his other hand on his face. The scar on his face was very deep and heavy. He was so frightened that he felt trembling when he touched his face.

She ran across her fingertips one by one, and finally stopped at his chin, saying nothing, and sighing softly.

With a slight sigh in the darkness, Lin Zhao was almost out of breath with the pain.

Lin Zhao raised his hand and held Qing Ruo's hand.

Pulling her finger, she reached the deepest and largest scar of the skull, and touched the scar from the head to the tail again with the method she just rubbed.

"This was cut by Xuan Jue Men."

Followed by the scar from the left eye across the bridge of the nose to the corner of the right mouth, "This is the head of Jinghe Gate."

The scars were counted, not only a few major gates, but also some small gates. The last scar on his arm reached the palm of his hand, holding Qingruo's fingertips.

Lin Zhao came together and kissed her lips. The scars on the lips rubbed her lips and itchy and itchy.

"Qingruo, let's sleep for a while."

Qing Ruomu said, his cheek close to his chest.

If Qing Qing really fell asleep, she was struck by Lin Zhao's forehead.