(3)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 23: Demon **** (3)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 23: Demon **** (3)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

"Well. The revision is going down."

Qing Ruo's original nostalgic eyes widened instantly, and the crystal clear eyes revealed a layer of hazy sea blue under the dim light of the hall.

Qing Ruo wants to step back and talk to him.

The back of the head was held firmly by the big palm, and Lin Zhao closed her eyes. She brought her eyelashes and slanted the skin under her eyes, causing a layer of itching around her eyes.

His lips were covered, and his tongue rolled up with a layer of cold, followed by a scalding hot burn.

The movement was gentle, and the palm of her hand was gently pulled out, covering her wide eyes, and then pinching her waist.

Hot, hot, hot.

The breathing of the two turned hot from the lips and teeth, and the white mist turned into a tiny water dew, which touched the tip of their noses.

Lin Zhao clasped her body, invading in layers, the tongue was soft and slow but irresistible.

If Qing Qing has been holding his breath, the breath that he swallowed unconsciously was passed by him. The breath that belongs to him is cold and fragrant with the grass and trees. He enters her lungs for a week, like visiting her territory and then Satisfied turned out from the nose.

Her delicate tenderness lingered, and Lin Zhao felt a white light in his head, and he took a breath.

The gentleness before seemed to be an illusion. His actions were overbearing and arrogant. The arm behind her waist was taut, and the wide sleeves on the arm highlighted the muscle lines after the tightening.

Qing Ruo was picked up by his entire volley, exclaimed that he had swallowed it all, without giving her a little tenderness, like a wild animal.

Qing Ruo could not breathe, and was almost paralyzed with sweat and hugged in his arms.

Lin Zhaozhao's raging and brutal enchantment erupted around her, her fangs had already pierced her delicate lips, and the sweet and **** smell that gushed between the two men's mouths had caused his silver hair to fly behind, the sharpness of his ears The horns also came out. At this moment, she was almost torn down.

Qing Ruo grabbed his neck with his backhand, patted him on the back, and then calmed and calmed.

The breath in Dantian was almost broken by the thick magic pressure around him.

Discomfort, extreme physical discomfort.

But where his fangs pierced his lips, and where his tongue was screwed into the cavity, the numbing pleasure was boiling in the blood and spreading all over the body.

The body is torn at two extremes.

Qing Ruo didn't know when he stopped clapping his hands behind him, and when he passed out.

She was lying in the arms of Lin Zhao when she regained consciousness.

Not in the hall, the surroundings are very dark, and the conscious movement of the body is moved.