(9)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 29: Demon scum

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 29: Demon scum

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Later ... Lin Zhao actually could not remember later.

Hand-held Baizi landed on the glazed chessboard, and Black was blocked all the way, but still had a chance to turn around.

Yunze looked up at him, so why didn't he like Linzhao, except for Qingruo, even if he was playing chess with Linzhao, Linzhao wouldn't make him a penny? Room for teasing, does this seem to treat your father-in-law?

Yunze gave a cold hum, and the chess piece in his hand was thrown back to the chess box, and he stopped playing. Instead of finally calling him, he lost his patience and gave him a blow.

The stinky breath continued to ask his own questions, "So what? So your parents are still arranged by the old man in Xuan Jue Men? Just to give you a try for his elixir?"

Yunze had dumped the chess, Lin Zhao also put back the pieces, and nodded arbitrarily, "Well, I'm a medicine man. Later, I didn't know where my mother found it. I wanted to bring it after practice. She got out of the control of Xuan Jue Men, and she didn't know how to get everyone to fight in the end, and she also killed herself. "

Yun Ze gave him a glance, understated, his mother's words were gentle but without any emotion, and the emotions of Xiuxian were weak. The situation between him and Qingruo was rare.

"Later, you went to the devil without death?"

Yunze asked again, Lin Zhao had lifted the tea cup on the table and sipped two cups of tea. He lowered the cup and nodded toward Yunze. "It's almost time to eat, I'll go cook."

Yun Ze shook the corners of his mouth, and looked back at him as he left without saying a word.

The little devil living under the cave sent the fresh vegetables on time. The two little devil looked ugly. When they stepped onto the platform, they saw Yun Ze's charming greeting. Yun Ze waved impatiently and waved their hands to roll.

The two little devil put the vegetables in the kitchen, Lin Zhao had already rolled up his sleeves, and then began to handle all kinds of ingredients skillfully.

Anyway, Linzhao won't cook his meal. Yunze went to Linzhao Dongfu and picked up a bunch of good things without any psychological pressure. He left a Qiankun bag and walked away from the kitchen when he went out. "Tell Xiaoruo Qiankun bag me It's on the cabinet. "

Lin Zhao didn't answer, Yun Ze didn't care, and Shi Ran went away with his feet vacated.

He originally came to see his girlfriend today. He found a lot of good treasures in the secret realm some time ago. If there is nothing missing now, she would like these rare and strange things and send them to her.

As a result, if Qingqing went away with his friends, Yunze would play chess with Lin Zhao, and asked two questions in the past.

It turned out that Linzhao was a medicine man ...

Yun Ze wo n’t refining the pharmacy, but he also knows what the medicine man is. He is poisonous, and his own blood is poisonous. The degree is serious. In the end, he will be tortured to lose his self-consciousness and become a walking dead. puppet.