Emperor (1)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 86: Emperor Chapter

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 86: Emperor Chapter

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

The bones cast the throne. The road to victory was nine lives.

His beloved woman, in his most beautiful age, exchanged his life's blood for him to reach the top of the world.

At that time he said to her, I will marry you.

Gong Shoufu and his wife put two small hands in the middle of their hands. The two old men faded all the majesty and nobleness in front of outsiders. They only looked at the children in front of them with pity and distress, and they drowned from their childhood to their granddaughter.

"Baoer, this palace is no less comfortable than your family. You are still young. You haven't seen the beauty of this world. The emperor is not a good man."

Gong Shoufu's words almost contained tears, and Mrs. Gong already had tears on her face.

Qingruo's pair of clear apricot eyes contained crystal tears, and greeted Mrs. Gong with tears behind her, "to make grandfather and grandmother worry that Qingruo is not, but Qingruo is determined."

Qing Ruo has been a good girl since she was a child, and she is the only niece. Almost Gong Shoufu and Mrs. Gong are the big eyes. The child is filial and distresses them sincerely. Maybe come back.

Gong Shoufu sighed heavily, Qing Ruolai said goodbye, and kneeled on the ground. Although he was cushioned with soft pomps on the ground, but he was reluctant, using his hands to pull her up, "Boy, grandfather will not stop you, Ruyi Linglong, you take it into the palace, and the other grandfather will arrange it for you. Whenever someone in the palace is in trouble, you first let them deal with it and send someone to inform the grandfather that the grandfather wants her to take it away. "

Although Gong Shoufu is a civilian official, but now that Emperor Yong Kun has assisted three generations of emperors, he is now in a high position. This said to Qing Ruo that he had deliberately converged, but the killing in his eyes was by no means a joke.

Qing Ruo stood next to the second old man and patted their hands gently to appease, "Grandfather and grandmother rest assured, is the granddaughter such a soft persimmon that he can handle?" He blinked playfully.

Even Mrs. Gong, who was crying with tears, couldn't help but be stunned. The young girl did have a brilliant record since childhood, and a few brothers who said that they were the best were all defeated.

This thought, a little bit of stability in my heart.

Mrs. Gong took her hand and asked her to sit between the two and explain in detail, "Baoer, the women in the palace are mostly insidious. The grandmother and grandfather will arrange for you. The things that someone else sent to Ruyi and Linglong were thrown directly, that is, tell the grandmother in question, Baoer, you do n’t need those tricks, and the grandmother cleans them up for you. "

Qing Ruo covered her mouth and chuckled, leaning on Mrs. Gong's arm like a pussy, making the old man feel pity and love.

She will go to the palace in the afternoon, and she will be out of the boudoir for a while to clean up.

Qing Ruo finally knelt down in front of the second old man sincerely, and was escorted by Ruyi Linglong, and explained again, "Grandfather and grandmother, you must keep the news from you, don't tell your father, mother and brothers."