(8)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 75: Left side (extra 1)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 75: Left side (extra 1)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

"Qing Ruo, the space-time interval is wrong."

Qing Ruo frowned slightly. "Well, how long will it take."

"We fix it as soon as possible, and you stay for a second."

"it is good."

Zuo Shengyan felt like he had a long, long dream.

In the dream, there was a gentle girl like water. Xiaoyou grew up in the dream, and the anti-Japanese war in the dream won.

In the end, he died in the small town of Jiangnan, her hands clenched tightly.

On the first day of Zuoyou Elementary School, he got up to get dressed, cleaned his bags and packed his schoolbag. After eating breakfast downstairs, he didn't see Zuo Shengyan going downstairs. Cheng Jin also sat on the sofa and waited.

Zuo You is still very young. Although he ca n’t wait, he blushes and Cheng Jin looks funny, but Zuo Shengyan has never been late.

"Xiaoyou, call up the general."

Zuo Youyi got up from the chair and said, "OK." He walked up the stairs.

"Well." Zuo You knocked the door three times.

There was a voice from Zuo Shengyan, and the hoarse male voice was low and warm across the door panel. "What?"

It looks like there is still drowsiness.

Zuo You's voice is as small as possible and spit words clearly, "Father, Uncle Cheng is below."

"Um." Zuo Shengyan responded with a dumb throat, raised his hand and pressed his forehead firmly. "I'll get down immediately."

"Okay." The little boy went downstairs again.

Zuo Shengyan had a soft smile all over her head, her head humming, and she went to wash some top-heavy, changed her clothes, her coat was not covered, and she went downstairs wearing a shirt.

Cheng Jin sat on the sofa and heard the footsteps stood up and turned to say hello. He was weird when he saw him. "The general is early."

It's all very clear in his memory. Zuo Shengyan nodded his head and looked at Cheng Shi at home. The memory in his mind was very clear. The first day of Zuoyou Primary School started this morning. He is no stranger to everything in the house.

Dream?

Zuo Shengyan lifted his feet and went outside. Aunt Fang took out his breakfast from the kitchen. "Sheng Yan, eat breakfast."

"Ah? Oh." Zuo Shengyan responded slowly, and turned to walk to the table.

Aunt Fang placed the bowl on the table and looked up and smiled. He was kind and kind. "Did Sheng Yan sleep late last night? Not enough sleep." He raised his hand and pulled his shirt directly.

Zuo Shengyan's conditioned reflex was about to push his hand away, realizing that the person in front of him was Aunt Fang and depressed the action.

Aunt Fang unbuttoned the bottom two buttons of his shirt, Zuo Shengyan looked down and found that his buttons were wrong.

"Aunt Fang, I'll do it myself."