(6)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 73: Zuo Shengyan (6)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 73: Zuo Shengyan (6)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

At the end of June, Zuo You had stopped going to the military training, and Zuo Shengyan's morning and evening return were often left all night.

The suitcase was placed next to the living room. The salutes of Qingruo, Zuo You, and Aunt Fang were explained by Zuo Shengyan two days ago, and they were ready to leave at any time. This city, even as the military district's residential area, spread with the spread of war Then safe.

Soon after having lunch, Aunt Fang was still embroidering things, and Qingruo was interrupted before teaching Zuo You.

Qing Ruo pointed to the words in the book, she read it, Zuo You read it, and at the same time she wrote it down in her homework book. Qing Ruo looked at him and instructed the wrong places.

The living room door was open, and Zuo Shengyan's car drove into the yard.

The black body was covered with a lot of dust, and it was reflected under the sunlight at noon and looked even dirtier.

Zuo Shengyan hasn't been home for a long time, almost never returning home for a few days. He came back very early in the morning and hurriedly changed a suit to explain two words and left.

And this time also brought Cheng Jin.

Followed by another black car, Liu Cheng was seen driving after stopping.

Don't need him to speak, this scene battle already shows something.

Aunt Fang put down her hand, and sat nervously on the sofa watching Zuo Shengyan lead the two of them into the room.

Zuo You also held the pen in his hand and turned his head to look at Zuo Shengyan's serious face.

Zuo Shengyan entered the room. The two behind him greeted Aunt Fang and Qing Ruo. Zuo You stood up from the chair and said hello.

Zuo Shengyan waved his hand, Cheng Jin and Liu Cheng walked directly to the suitcase that was kept in the corner.

Aunt Fang sighed, her palms tightly pinched her sleeves, "Aunt Fang, what else to bring now to pack."

Aunt Fang shook her head and thought about getting up and walking to the room, "I'll go and see."

Zuo Shengyan walked to Zuo You, tall and standing tall, "Xiao You, you still have things to take away now, ten minutes."

Zuo You pursed her lips, solemnly stretched her face, nodded, and turned around to pack the books on the table.

Zuo Shengyan exhaled for a long time, turned to face Qingruo who looked at him softly from the moment he entered the door, raised her hand and touched her hair, she laughed lightly, Zuo Shengyan held the person directly in her arms.

Liu Cheng and Cheng Jin were still in the living room. They saw Zuo Shengyan's actions without saying a word, and their eyes didn't change. They were all tired. All three men's eyes were covered with bloodshots. Fortitude is like an old city wall, forever.

Qing Ruo put one hand on his shoulder, and left Zuo Shengyan to hold her upstairs.

Zuo Shengyan's steps were large, and the two steps were only one step away, and the sound of gurgling carried her up the third floor and entered the room.