(4)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 4: President Slag (4)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 4: President Slag (4)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Qing Ruo's show has not yet finished recording external scandals about her and Feng Qi.

Although Qingruo has no fame, but the size is a circle of people. It was not valuable to not be concerned before, but it is not the same as involving Fengqi. However, it is a hegemonist in the it industry. I do n’t know how many industry companies I hold. Of the shares that have followed his star, which is not a big deal.

The pictures taken in the afternoon were several photos of Qingruo getting off the Fengqi car at the entrance of the TV station, and standing next to the car laughing. Then some people from the circle who asked not to be named came out to speak, where and where to see After Feng Qi and Qing Ruo, I heard some discussion of the script. Nothing more than turning corners is to make it clear that if you are ready to sneak up the rules.

In order to increase their worth, some people can stir up their own scandals. Most of the netizens just look at them in a joke and see who is scandalous today and who is honored tomorrow.

The company's public relations manager took all the information collected and asked Feng Qi how to deal with it.

There is something wrong with Feng Qi. He doesn't care whether to pass on these, but he must not be tossed by the people who follow him. He doesn't like the clown jumping clown, and he doesn't like someone trying to play with him.

The public relations manager hasn't spoken yet, Feng Qi has waved his hand. "Follow them, pay attention to the scale, and don't guard yourself."

This is laissez-faire, plus the protection of Miss Song?

The public relations manager came out of Feng Qi's office and went to Chuyang's office. "Chu special assistance, if you have any questions, please ask me some questions."

Chu Yang gave the public relations department four words about Miss Song, "The greatest care."

Chu Yang did not say that it was a tapeworm in Feng Qi's stomach, but every time someone guessed Feng Qi could guess three points, he could guess six points, and he was right as he said.

Feng Qi renovated Qing Ruo ’s large dance practice room, and slept alone in the beauty nest for two months.

A little bit dissatisfied and got angry.

Qing Ruo boiled the bitter vegetable soup and gave Feng Qisheng a large bowl next to him. "Drink the soup after breakfast, and heat it down."

Feng Qi was sullen and didn't want to answer. Chu Yang sneered. He admits that Qingruo's cooking is good, otherwise he wouldn't think of ways to come and eat and drink every day, but he really didn't understand Feng Qi It is said that a good deal on the bed has turned into a table deal.

Feng Qi had bitterness, and he really drank a large bowl of bitter vegetable soup, sitting on a chair with his stomach in his body.

Qing Ruo told him, "I'm going to country A for a week."

Feng Qi's business trip is now basically in the state of two nights and three days, and recently he can push it to others by no means. Hearing her words for a moment, he squinted and looked up at her, "What job?"