(4)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 55: Northern Underworld (4)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 55: Northern Underworld (4)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

If Qing Qing played the piano, he occasionally hummed the song gently. Long Si looked at her from afar. The resentment spirit in the sea came from the marine life. Her perception was not obvious, but he could feel the soul in the sea every time she played the piano. fluctuation.

The sound of 'Qin' is full of her heart. The whole ocean is clearly resentful, but soft and gentle.

The excitement of a long absence is also the noise of a long absence.

The song she often sings seems to be a song of the Elven clan. Long Si doesn't understand it very well, but every time she listens and remembers it carefully.

One day later, Qing Ruo sang the song again while playing the piano, and gently tuned the taste of a lingering time. Long Si opened his mouth and followed gently.

Qing Ruo looked at it with a pleasant smile, and the pianist's hand didn't stop, and the song didn't stop, just looked at him with a frown.

Liang Jingjing's eyes could speak, and her joy was told to him without reservation.

One year, one year ... another year. Time is a bit shallow for long-lived beings. They don't have to worry about aging or death, they only feel long and lonely.

But with her, every season, the skirts made without color plants are bright and shiny in Haibo, and she turns around and smiles nicely and pleasantly.

Later, her brothers and sisters grew up, they all formed their own families, and they also had elf babies.

She is a good elder. Every time she earnestly collects a lot of blessings to make a big blessing bag for the little ones. I hope they will be happy and happy.

What about her?

She never said that Long Si could not ask.

He didn't know how to speak.

Let her form a new family and become a relative of another beautiful elf. Will she come again later? It shouldn't be, she has always been wholehearted. When she has a new family, she must be full of tenderness in the family.

However, there is no end to it, and there is no gathering point occupying her life, making her illusion every day.

How selfish and terrible.

The black ocean has become light gray, and it seems that there is a layer of mist in the middle, and she has a faint blurring sense.

Every time he looked at her like this, Long Si was panicked.

She was clearly not far away but out of reach.

Another resentment who put down her life's grievances left at her fingertips and stepped into the cycle of reincarnation.

Qing Ruo's mouth held a light smile. Her silver hair grew to her ankle and then was shortened to her waist. This cycle, this time approaching the knee position, she was sitting on the sea wave, her long silver hair hangs down and fluctuates slightly in the sea wave. Like flying in the spring breeze.

Long Si stared at her hair, as if she had seen her for the first time, and her hair was the same length. I didn't know how many times it had been cut shortly.