(7)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 51: Liang (extra)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 51: Liang (extra)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

The mercenary regiment has a very elegant name, ‘Morning Dew’, which is inconsistent with the brutality of everyone in the regiment.

Every time a mercenary regiment or a meeting at the base is reported, either a dragon or a tiger, it is a tiger and a tiger, and the name 'Morning Dew' is placed in it like a small white sheep in a group of wild wolves.

However, this is obviously a jackal little white sheep.

Xiaodi took his niece to the mercenary group meeting. In the last seven years, the area to be cleaned up has been cleaned up. As a new energy source, the crystal nuclei promote the development of the world to a low energy but efficient direction. The vegetation animals now have A very good living environment, the next step in social development is basically to move towards the cosmic pattern that mankind imagined many years ago.

The little niece is awakened by copying abilities, and giving her a candy can transform the atoms in the air to make a pile of candy. Xiaodi must always pay attention to her little hand hidden in the pocket of her clothes to prevent her from eating sugar all the time.

The person in charge of the meeting on the stage talked a lot about it. The people below were sitting in the front row with no interest. Only the representatives of the small mercenary group at the back became excited and looked forward to rushing out with their sleeves. Contributing to humanity.

Xiaodi sat in the first row, and the position beside him was reserved for the little niece. The deputy sat behind him and recorded some nonsense speeches from time to time.

At the half of the story, the person in charge asked him to speak on stage, and the meaning was still there. Xiao Di sneered, soothed the little niece, and thundered applause from the audience. He slightly lowered his gestures, and everyone looked at him with hot eyes.

Xiaodi said a few words, ready to thank the step down gracefully. The person in charge stood a little impatient. "Excuse me, Mr. Liang, do you have time recently?"

Mr. Liang? Xiao Di looked at the countless pairs of twinkling eyes that looked like hungry wolves, and his words were steady. "I don't know, but there should be no time. Our wife seems to be pregnant again."

"..."

This is another word, it's really exciting.

Three of them have been born in seven years. What are you two thinking about? Aren't you saying that the rate of conception is very low? What the hell.

The little guy who just listened to the story carefully looked at him with bright eyes, and forgot the candy in his pocket. As soon as he sat down, he pulled his sleeves and climbed directly to his leg. "Uncle, what happened later?" How did Father Liang and Xiaoruo mother get together later? "

Xiao Di looked at her round little face and couldn't help but laugh. Did she tell her that her beloved father Liang and Xiao Ruoru's mother directly blocked everyone, and father Liang took Xiao Ruo's mother to sleep 360 degrees? Feel, then together?

Forget it, Xu Siyu is now a grumpy, can't instill such thoughts into her girl, that female lunatic will chop people.

"Later ~" Xiaodi touched the little fellow's head. "Later, the head asked the wife to marry him. They got married and became husband and wife, and they were naturally together."