(2)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 53: Northern Underworld (2)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 53: Northern Underworld (2)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

"Jingling's hair is green ~ It's even more beautiful than the tender green of fresh grass." She sat in the sea waves, her two feet flickered, her fingertips spiraled around her silver hair.

The **** eyes in the distance looked at her, without words or interruptions, and a steady breath mixed with the dark and quiet ocean. Only her crisp voice spread out.

Qing Ruo had a conversation with him, holding his chin with his palm to look at it, his eyes were clean and gentle, "Are you tired? Keep your eyes open. Would you like to close your eyes and rest for a while."

Since the last time I opened my eyes, these huge **** eyes have not been closed again.

There was no response there, and she no longer continued the topic. She sat lazily, posing in a posture leaning against Haibo, and her tender and white feet exposed from the streamlined skirt, and there seemed to be colorful light waves between the shaking circulation.

Qing Ruo stood up and waved goodbye, waving softly like glutinous rice with a fragrant feeling, "I'm going back. If you are tired, close your eyes and rest for a while."

He watched her disappear into the black sea. The black cricket was like a hollow deep sea with only his **** eyes.

This is a corner forgotten by the world.

He has forgotten when he was held here in the deep sea of ​​the North Underworld for too long.

He used to be an amazingly talented Dragon Four, enjoying the world's supreme prosperity and respect, followed by Hailing before and after.

The anger and resentment when they were first detained went away with time. In this deep-sea creature, because of his resentment and anger, he was buried in his belly, whether innocent or not. The blue sea had lost the warmth of the soul, leaving only the violent prisoners. The blue was gone, and darkness gradually invaded.

The anger and resentment went away, and he began to panic. He began to look forward to the passage of time slowly, because the lonely bones dreaded people to fear, and he also hoped that the time would be faster, eager to be released, and hope to see the blue sky again, White clouds, blue oceans, and souls.

But no.

Later, with time getting longer and longer, all emotions gradually drifted away. He once proud of the boundless glory of living with the sky, became ridiculous and terrible, and the mana he once was proud of became the yoke of imprisonment.

He closed his eyes.

In the empty black sea, silence.

She said green today. What color is green?

Oh, the color of the fresh grass. is it beautiful?

How could her hair look good?

She is happy and gentle.

There are many, many friends, elves of various colors, some harsh fathers, attentive mothers, cute and lively brothers and sisters. Also, beautiful butterfly friends, small animals.

And, the elf mother tree of faith.

There are thousands of places in her heart.

At the end of spring again, she said that there were a lot of flowers blooming over the elves, and her mother picked a lot of flowers and made new clothes for them.