(5)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 15: Elegant Maniac (5)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 15: Elegant Maniac (5)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Xu Nianyang stopped and looked at her with a slight smile on her lips. She swayed her nose with a curved finger, turned and pulled her to continue, "Well, I want to go back."

Xu Nianyang's biopharmaceutical talent was discovered in the prison. Prison has re-education through labor every day. The content of re-education through labor is various. Xu Nianyang is assigned to this aspect, so he will be released by the gang to focus on training in the later period Zhang Jia's control.

Of course, Qingruo did not want him to return to Zhang's house, nor did he want him to go to jail. But this means he may never find his proud talent.

If there was a choice now, it would be a big bet. Her bet was all human, and she wasn't sure what he would experience in three years in prison.

But now, in fact, there are not too many choices. The Zhang family must acknowledge him in order to plead guilty for that heir.

Zhang Jiaquan is in a big situation, and it is not because Xu Nianyang is not willing to leave.

If Qing didn't speak, she pursed her lips, she felt a pain in her heart, and it felt like she was roasting on the fire. She remembered that every time he looked at her cold eyes, she had a tender expression, and every night for four years I saw him looking up from underneath, remembering the back he left every night, with a light green background in spring, a warm wind in summer, golden leaves swirling around in autumn, and a white mist spreading in the winter. ...

When Qing Nianyang turned around and hugged her, Qing Ruo found herself crying.

Cool tears penetrated into his clothes, and Qingruo's head cried against his chest, his hands raised around his waist, speechless, and he didn't know what to say. She did not want Xu Nianyang to finally create a zombie virus to destroy the world, but she did not want him to fall into hell.

Xu Nianyang's big warm palm rested on her back, and Qing Ruo cried in front of him for the first time, also because he was so sad.

But Xu Nianyang was not sad at all.

The corners of his eyebrows are full of smiles, his eyes are bright and clear, the corners of his mouth cannot be suppressed, and his soft voice is all smiles, "If you are good, don't cry."

If Qing shook her head and could not open her mouth, she would feel sad.

Xu Nianyang hasn't been abused in Xu's family in recent years. She has grown very strong and walked to find her after work every day. After training, she was lean but strong.

The little girl buried her head in tears, Xu Nianyang bent down and hugged him horizontally. Qing Qing was frightened, and conditioned reflexes reached out to pinch his neck.

His eyes were red with tears, and his mouth murmured, "Why?"

Xu Nianyang bowed her head and kissed her forehead. "Good, don't blow your eyes."

When they were on the street, many people were cheating, Qing Ruo blushed, turned his head and buried it in his chest, biting him with his clothes open, and his voice was soft and horizontal. "Where are you taking me?"