(10)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 67: Master Sister Master vs Master Han Master [10]

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 67: Master Sister Master vs Master Han Master [10]

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Rong Chi returned to City A the next day. Duan Lin drove to pick him up. Rong Chi did not have any luggage. Duan Lin parked at the door. Rong Chi pulled the co-pilot and got in the car. "Go to A."

Duan Lin turned his head to look at him, and Rong Chi stared straight ahead. It didn't look like he was in a good state of mind, but his profile was still handsome and evil.

Rong Chi had Qingruo's class schedule and took it out to take a look at her class today. The car entered a large section of Lin and put one hand on the steering wheel. "Where?"

Rong Chi wanted to point to the direction of the teaching building, or to the direction of the parking lot. "Go to the parking lot first."

"Row."

The car stopped in the parking lot, Duan Lin got out of the car, and Rong Chi was still sitting in the car. He lowered his head to look at him, "Come here, come."

Rong Chi pulled the corner of his mouth and opened the door without speaking.

Class is underway at this point, and there are not many people walking around on campus. Rong Chi took Duan Lin to the bottom of Qingruo's teaching building and texted her, "I and Duan Lin are in your classroom."

Without a reply, Rong Chi didn't speak, she leaned her head against the wall and turned to play with her mobile phone. Duan Lin didn't know what she could say for a while and stood on the side to play mobile games.

They both bowed their heads, and a pair of canvas shoes appeared in Rong Chi's eyes. His heart beat so loudly that his ears ached and his head was not pressed.

Qing Ruo's smiling voice was scattered in the air above his head, "Why are you here?"

The two raised their heads together, and Rong Chi looked at her for a moment, feeling that time and space were stunned, and her throat couldn't open.

If Qing Qing smiled and frowned, when he saw that he was not talking, he turned to look at Duan Lin, and tilted his head, "Huh?"

Duan Lin looked at her, knowing that she had lost the friend, and smiled casually. She closed the phone and put it back in her pocket. "Rong Chi wanted to come to you. He just got off the plane." After talking, Qing Ruo nodded and left, leaving space. Leave them two.

Rong Chi looked at her and asked dryly, "Didn't you go to class?"

"Go on." Qing Ruo smiled brightly, "I saw your text message and asked for leave."

Rong Chi was a little nervous, standing upright with his reclined body, his back still against the wall, trying to find the confidence from the hard wall.

"Oh ~ we can wait for you after class."

She smiled and was polite, "It doesn't matter, how bad it is for you to wait."

All the words that Rong Chi wanted to say were blocked at this moment, and the politeness was more beautiful than she avoided.

He didn't speak, and Qingruo raised his hand in front of his blank gaze, "What's wrong? Is there anything wrong?"