(9)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 9: President Residue (9)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 9: President Residue (9)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Because they do n’t have enough clothes to go out, sometimes they clean up the dirty clothes of two people in a city for about three days. They lived in good suites, with hangers and small balconies. The clothes were hung up and sun-dried the next day. The clothes smelled full of sunlight. After passing through them once, Feng Qi gave up every idea of ​​buying a new one.

When Qing Ruo was washing her clothes, Feng Qi kept the TV in the small living room to clean up things or make tea, and when Qing Ruo was washed, she helped to hang her clothes and referred to the balcony for drying.

Sometimes the clothes that I want to wear the next day are n’t dry enough. I ’ll use a hair dryer to sit and blow at night. The sound of the hair dryer buzzes very loudly. Feng Qi felt unbearable at first and always ran Smoke on the balcony, lean on the railing and look inside when smoking on the balcony.

Qing Ruo generally wore her hair at night, holding it to the side, holding the hair dryer slightly down, her hair was loose, and the wind of the hair dryer was accidentally brought to the air, which would open her teeth and dance. She shoulders.

Later it turned into Feng Qi holding her and reading side by side, while Qing Ruo was sitting in his arms and blowing clothes on the other side.

Qing Ruo turned his elbow around his waist, Feng Qi didn't even have to look up to know that the hand around her waist was raised, Qing Ruo would put a hair dryer or clothes to let him hold it, waiting for her to finish After taking it again, Feng Qi put her hand back to her waist.

"It's so old, it feels like this."

Feng Qi has a public Weibo account, and the certification title is the President of Feng's. There is nothing in it, which was originally obtained by Chu Yang. Now we have the first Weibo from the other side of the ocean. The sending time is 11.30pm on the other side of the ocean.

The second day has hit the front page of finance, entertainment and fashion. President Feng's affectionate confession about what Feng Zongbai's steelmaking is all about, and what kind of tenderness of the iron man ...

Mr. Feng is now being shuttled through the crowd by arm.

Encountering local festivals, an old street in the old town is a lively celebration, and everyone has a happy smile on his face.

Qing Ruo picked two ghost masks, one with Feng Qi, and the other two shuttled through the crowd. The surrounding languages ​​were very noisy, mostly local languages, and occasionally from other countries, the Chinese mixed in them had a kindness. sense.

Very strange feeling, but it makes people feel magical and nostalgic.

On the day they returned to China, they added an extra suitcase, which was bought along the way, mostly some couple's gadgets. Chu Yang came to pick it up, came in from the VIP channel, took a suitcase and walked in front. Qing Ruo and Feng Qi were still tied with their fingers behind, it seemed that they were still traveling.

In the parking lot, Qing Ruo passed the box in his hand. Feng Qi naturally took it to the rear trunk. Qing Ruo went to the back seat and opened the door to board the car.