(5)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 49: Liang Ke 〔5〕

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 49: Liang Ke 〔5〕

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

The twin brothers are one meter and eight meters in length. Although they look very similar, they feel completely different and will not admit it.

Brother Dadi has short hair and is less likely to turn when speaking and doing things, but he is honest and kind of thick. The younger brother, Di, loves to laugh, and often looks like a smirk, with a careful mind, leaving room for doing things, in short, smiling tiger.

Xu Siyu contacted that day and had no reservations. He told all about the situation here. Dadi was more listening to Xiaodi before the end of the world, and after the end of the world, he gave him everything and had no idea.

Xiaodi followed Xu Siyu, first contacted Liang Ke, and later contacted Qingruo who came back. He himself measured and agreed.

Five people in a row are ready to hit the road.

The two brothers packed up things from the building behind them. The elder brother awakened the wood ability. The younger brother had the fire ability. They have collected a lot of things these days, and the two have packed several big bags.

The two sides know each other thoroughly, and now Xu Siyu is in a state of protection, so there are very few things in her space. Basically, everyone puts them out, ready to wait for some more space powers to come out and then be bright.

The food is divided into three parts, one for space, one for the car, and one for each person who can cope with the emergency situation.

Liang Ke's emergency food Qingruo was placed directly in his backpack.

Daddy smiled and touched his forehead. "Qingruo, you gave Liang Ke the whole piggyback, in case you and him ran away in an emergency."

Xiaodi stood aside and didn't speak.

Now people around the circle are preparing to pack up, and Xu Siyu, who squats and looks up, looks up at Dadi, and bends her eyes. In fact, she wants to see the expressions of Ruo and Liang Ke more clearly, but they are behind her. It was too obvious to look around, and she also wanted to know how Qingruo would answer.

Qing Ruo held Liang Ke's wheelchair and shook his hand, shook his head, and said firmly, "I and Mr. Liang will not be apart."

Daddy apparently did not accept this answer and wanted to talk. Daddy reached out and pulled his clothes. Daddy closed his mouth and looked at his younger brother in puzzlement. Daddy ignored him and looked at Qing Ruohe. Liang Ke ticked his lips.

Just didn't stop Daddy from asking, he just wanted to see what attitude the two men had.

Obviously, although the two did not talk much, Qingruo's attitude was very calm and would not give up Liang Ke.

And Liang Ke ... Xiao Di agreed to walk with two women and a person with a disability, in large part because of Liang Ke.

Obviously Liang Ke is not a man of arbitrary character. He is unwilling, and no one can force him under any circumstances. Although he didn't say a word just now, but this is enough to show his attitude. If Qing Qing said, he agreed.

After packing, several people were preparing to go downstairs. Dadi looked at Qing Ruo's small arm and calf and handed the big bag Xu Siyu gave to Qing Ruo. "Qing Ruo, you take the bag, I'll hold Liang Ke down. . "