Demon Scum (1)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 21: Demon **** (1)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 21: Demon **** (1)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

His name was Nuanyang, which was his mother's name.

No surname.

Because he hadn't seen his father before he was ten.

Now he's called Lin Zhao.

Xuan Juemen died dead, wounded, and overnight, blood flowed into the river.

The demons attacked aggressively, Xuan Jue Men could not resist, and the originally magnificent Zong Men shrouded a greasy and disgusting blood.

Lin Zhao leaned lazily on the side, sitting on the main seat in the hall of Xuan Jue Men Zong Men, with a huge bronze bell hanging behind him.

The head is bound by the magic, his teeth are cracked and he looks at Lin Zhao, and the cultivation in Dantian is constantly surging, but his body is inseparable.

Around the main hall, outside, there are all the harsh laughter and chewing friction of the Devil.

The head was soaked in blood, "You were the wild species ?!"

Questions, exclamations, and statements are also statements.

A few peak owners are all killing their faces.

Lin Zhao still didn't feel painful and itchy, the pressure of magic was pressed, and the head and knees slammed heavily on the ground. The marble floor instantly had two gaps.

He turned his head, and slightly raised his eyes, and looked downright, all indifferent to life, with the randomness of his fingers.

Hooked his lips, the blood in his eyes became heavier, and the long silver hair behind him flew in the breezy wind.

He raised his hand slightly, and his white and wide sleeves exposed Baijing's slender fingers, and swayed gently, the head of the kneeling ground quickly approaching him.

The height was just right, he reached out his hand and looked as if he was putting it into the soft water and reaching into the head of Dan Tian.

The head of the entire body struggled violently, his eyes widened and his eyes almost popped out, but his mouth was wide open but no sound was heard.

Lin Zhao gathered his fingers, and the cracking sound was very small, but it was better than any noise in the noisy hall.

After only a few breaths, he slowly retracted his hands, and the blood and stickies attached to his skin quickly fell off, and the entire palm left the body of the palm as clean as before.

At the head, his body was paralyzed on the ground, Dan Tian was crushed by his own life, and quickly grew old. His skin was covered with wrinkles, almost skinny, almost like unearthed millennium ancient corpses.

Lin Zhao stood up, and the terror of the entire hall was filled with strong magic pressure in his throat. He turned and glanced at the expression of the thrill in the hall to the soul.

Tasteless.

Caress the corner of clothing.

A man with long white and silver hair flipped and his eyes were bright and red. He walked past Shura Field and stood still in front of the hall.