(3)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 40: Qi Shengguang (3) Buy with caution

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 40: Qi Shengguang (3) Buy with caution

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Once in the exhibition hall, Zhou Zhihe's status and status does not need to wait for an appointment. The photos inside are updated almost once a month, and every time Zhou Zhihe will go to see it.

Of course, every time the weekly sum will know the news early.

Artists always need a variety of styles to inspire themselves. Qi Shengguang has just gathered four months to return.

Zhou Yuhe couldn't wait to pass. It was time to update the photos. Zhou Zhihe made a few appointments and was ready to pass together.

Several haircuts were very playful, and very few people refuted from childhood. What was said was unavoidably arrogant and provoked Miss Zhou, unhappy, Zhou Yuhe passed away early, Zhou Zhihe and a few haircuts.

Recently, they have been very interested in Sheng Guang's unsettling photos. Some people talk cheaply, stop at the red light, turn around to see a couple on the street, and turn around to utter a sentence, "I understand this artist's style. I also understand the style of shooting landscapes. What is Qi Shengguang's style of shooting? He shoots people, but they are all parts of the human body. "

No one cares about him, so ghosts can understand the strange brain circuits of these artists.

Recently, several young ladies have favored this big photographer. Their older brothers have not been compared recently. What ’s so good about them is that they have always been gentle and considerate to girls but never cross the border. Unlike you, when you were a few years old, What a series of messes outside, a group of people have really heard ears lately.

Perhaps it is because of the problems of their living environment from childhood, that they have nothing to pursue, so they always feel that their life is vacant and their life is boring. They need something exciting to remind them of the joy of living. Qi Shengguang's photos are very good for them, so even if they are compared, they don't have any trouble to really find him.

The latest wave of photos has more eyes.

Qi Shengguang's photo actually has too few eyes. Zhou Zhihe once asked him, and he said that people's eyes are always difficult to find what he really likes. Zhou Zhihe agrees. It is really difficult for people's eyes to be shocked at first glance.

So when seeing those eyes, Zhou Zhihe was shocked in front of his photo again after a few months.

Beauty cannot be used to describe it, because beauty will look frivolous on these eyes.

The sadness and despair in her eyes could really condense into a river.

Zhou Zhi and junior high school girls are always sentimental, and what sadness flows back into the river always says that which star of a male star breaks their hearts.

Male star, the real person he's met is nothing more than catching up with him, what's the heartbreak?

Therefore, Zhou Zhihe always felt that the girl's statement was too artificial and exaggerated.

But these eyes made him feel sad, so sad that he wanted to cry.

Zhou Zhihe looked for a long time and looked down at the model's name. He wanted to wipe the tears from the corners of her eyes, and patted her shoulders, don't cry.