(7)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 27: Demon scum [7]

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 27: Demon scum [7]

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Qing Ruo gets up to make breakfast in the kitchen in the morning, the yard is small, and the kitchen and the room are very close. As soon as Lin Zhao woke up, she cried in her bed and called her, "Sister, sister ..."

When Qing Ruo answered, she put down her things and entered the room.

He was still rolling on the bed, he heard the footsteps and did not look at her, and rolled all the way to the foot of the bed, "Sister! Good morning kiss!"

I rolled to the bed and raised my head high, waiting for Qing Ruo's good morning kiss.

Qing Ruo bent down and kissed his forehead, he sent the left face over, kissed his left face, and turned over his right face ...

He was satisfied with the kiss, and stood with a bulging belly, holding Qingruo's neck, and seemed to be reluctant to kiss her forehead, "Sister, I want to wear new clothes."

Qing Ruo had already remembered the clothes he had made yesterday.

"Okay, but love to be clean, not to be soiled, not to be broken ..."

Lin Zhao covered her ears, her face wrinkled and unwilling to listen. Qing Ruo was terrible when she read it.

Qingruo frowned and opened his mouth to bite him to scare him, and Lin Zhao was not afraid at all. Instead, he opened his mouth and learned the cry of the little tiger, and Chao Qingruo, who stretched his teeth with his hands on both sides, rushed over.

Qing Ruo hugged and patted his ass, "Naughty."

With a little force, Lin Zhao pouted her small mouth, rubbed her **** with one hand, and rubbed her shoulders, her kitten-like clothing soft, but her mouth murmured, "Bad ~"

The worst accusation he will use now is 'bad'.

After having breakfast, Qingruo was washing the dishes, and flirted with new clothes and flirted from the outside. He pulled in Qingruo's clothes and dangled her coquettishly, "Sister, I want to hang out."

"Well, go and be safe."

Lin Zhao couldn't move, and if Qing Qing looked down at him, he just raised his head, and a small hand stretched out, "Sister, give me some money. I want to eat candy gourd."

If Qing's hands were not clean, he ordered him to wait for a while.

Lin Zhao was standing unsteady for a minute with a worm-like body next to him, staring at Qingruo washing the dishes, staring at the bowl wrinkled with a small face and a bitter hatred.

If Qing had washed the dishes and put the money in his hands, he would only say half of what he said. His small body had ran out of the courtyard.

...... Lin Zhao. If Qing Qing sighed, wouldn't you be embarrassed to become angry and kill someone?

Although the money to sell the night pearls is enough for them to live for a period of time, they are not sure how long they will stay here. Qingruo is still doing some embroidery to make money.

In the afternoon, she embroidered a fan, and the sound of babbling footsteps mixed with crying, the soft voice murmured because of crying, "Sister ~ Sister ~"