(9)

If Qingqing would choose liberal arts in high school, she chose liberal arts.

In fact, her science score is relatively better, because she does not like to endorse, so many knowledge points of the liberal arts are vague.

Xu Nianyang came to K City over the weekend and gave her an analysis of her performance. Qing Ruo still insisted on choosing liberal arts.

Xu Nianyang asked her why, Qing Ruo said that in the future she would like to study majors such as social development balance.

Social Development Balance.

College majors seem to have one thing in common, that is, the name sounds very tall, at least for children at the junior and senior high school levels, they are full of expectations.

But in fact, the actual work and professional name of each major learned in the future will be several grades.

Xu Nianyang made a detailed understanding of the balance of social development, including the professional courses he has learned, internships and employment status, and he even made a report to Qing Ruo.

The pre-graduation of this major is actually more about statistics. It is necessary to go to the grass-roots to do a lot of statistics before finally finishing the data.

Very hard industry.

Xu Nianyang contacted some people and took her to experience it for a weekend.

Qing Ruo was accustomed to growing up from a young age, rarely doing housework at home, and never expected to complain when faced with the miserable dilapidated residential building.

Xu Nianyang is no accident, after all, he was in worse condition than those dirty children.

Later Qing Ruo will start to talk to him. Illness, poverty, and environmental pollution.

She has always had a gentle and kind heart. When they walked on the road and saw begging, it was obvious that she was begging for deception, and she would still show kindness and blessings.

The school organizes caring activities, visits to orphanages or activities for the elderly, and Qing Ruo always responds positively, and is more serious than she is in class.

After I've been there, I'll call him, and start talking gleefully about who I saw this time, what help I gave them, and what activities they organized and performed. Then she will start to feel down, because she feels that those people are poor and indifferent strangers, and she also feels distressed.

I always hope that everyone will live happily and happily, even if they are poor, but their families are healthy and free from illness.

Every time, Xu Nianyang's new anti-virus medicine has to be the first to tell her, because if Qing will be very happy, her mood will make her eyes bright like the sun, and she will hum a little tone and walk twice.

People have *, and they have what they want.

Xu Nianyang used to feel that he wanted to be disgusted, including himself. * Always makes people less human. So he chose to destroy.

Zombie virus makes people completely become a beast that only eats *, and he never thought of leaving a way out for himself.

Qing Ruo's desire became his exception.

She wants peace in the world, no illness and no difficulties, and everyone is happy and healthy.

This is ridiculous and ironic.

Knowing that it was impossible, Xu Nianyang still wanted to work hard. With each new drug development and every new extraction, she could get closer to her desire.