(5)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 42: Qi Shengguang (5)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 42: Qi Shengguang (5)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

She couldn't make a voice, and patted the bedside table every time she was called, where Qing often held his cell phone, and Qing Ruo pinched his cell phone and smashed it into the bedside table, as if it was a piece of brick.

Qi Shengguang was summoned into the bedroom from the kitchen with a banging sound, wearing an apron, holding a spatula in one hand, and standing at the door watching her.

If Qing Qing is still smashing, Qi Shengguang's mobile phone is the latest model, and he bought a limited edition. Anyway, the paint on the bottom is almost gone. The degree of back wear is definitely not what this phone should be.

Qi Shengguang had oil in his hands, walked to the bed, looked down at her, and asked with a temper, "What do you want?"

If Qing Qing tilted his head and couldn't answer, he threw the phone behind him and reached for the apron he was wearing.

She has pinholes on the backs of both hands, her body is too poor, and her self-healing is slow. She has n’t had a needle injection recently, and her pinholes are starting to look a little darker.

Qi Shengguang was pulled down by her neck and was a little impatient. She put her spatula behind her back and held her tightly with her wrist and arm.

There were slippers on the ground, and she didn't wear them, stepping on his feet, one hand wrapped around his neck, and one hand yanked the apron.

Qi Shengguang walked every step hard. She would also look down to see her stepping on his instep. With the movement of her toes, he walked slowly. Fortunately, the fire was off in the kitchen, and missing one dish was not a big deal.

At the back is his private residence. There is a small living room. Every room in the house has her slippers. Qi Shengguang puts down the spatula in the kitchen, and Zai carefully wash his hands with hand sanitizer.

Holding her to wash her hands, the water coming out of the water pipe was behind her, and he could only reach out and put light water as far as possible so as not to splash her back.

She washed her hands and hugged the person to the living room to put on slippers. She was wearing his cotton t-shirt, and he was wearing his track pants underneath. The pants were very big. He rolled her several rolls of trousers and looked like a new version of wide-leg pants.

"Sit down and eat for a while." Qi Shengguang touched her head, she couldn't understand anyway.

He didn't have any sharp things in the living room, so he put them away. Except for the items placed, she could only play with photos.

The photos that used to be displayed in the exhibition hall are now her toys. She tears them by hand, and sometimes the remaining part is more beautiful than he originally took.

Qi Shengguang returned to the kitchen to serve the food, came over and hugged her, Qing Ruo sitting cross-legged on the sofa, with various photo fragments on the ground.

He looked down at the photo on her hand, frowning at the **** on the ground, and raised his hand to rub her hair.

Qing Ruo raised his head, his black eyes looked up at him, his figure reflected, a bit distorted.