(2)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 39: Qi Shengguang (2) Buy with caution

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 39: Qi Shengguang (2) Buy with caution

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Built on the ground floor of an abandoned factory in the suburbs of Beijing.

It was surrounded by iron railings, cold and stiff.

The light is dim and the air smells *.

At the door were three huge wolf dogs with sharp teeth and fierce expressions. Only when they see Qi Shengguang will they shake their tails and obediently greet their masters, or let them guard the iron gate behind them.

Qi Shengguang was wearing a white turtleneck sweater inside and a new brown coat outside, holding some yellowed keys in his hands, raising his feet and gently touching the three dogs that came over, saying hello and opening the iron door.

The sound of creaking, the iron door opening, echoed in the basement.

The entrance is a huge space, full of all kinds of huge photos, all in black and white tone, all men and women enter the mirror, can not see the face, only a variety of actions, showing two people 姣Good figure, and the most primitive * Honghuang.

In the third room that entered, there were No. 1, No. 2, No. 3 and Qing Ruo.

Qing Ruo was supposed to be called No. 4, because she is the new one Qi Qiuguang recently added, but just because she hasn't completely taken over the business, so she can't be counted for the time being.

She curled up on the bed in a row, with messy hair and dull expression, her arms tightly wrapped around her legs, like a lost puppet.

No. 1 sat behind her side, holding a comb and a hair hoop in her hand, preparing to tie her hair.

Qi Shengguang opened the last iron door and entered the room. Sitting on the sofa, smoking No. 2 and No. 3 was a little delighted. Mixing indifferent cheeks was a twisted arc, "Sheng Guang."

They opened their mouths, and Qi Shengguang's eyes were full of tenderness but cold chills. He swept around in the room, stopped on Qing Ruo, and then fell back to No. 2 and No. 3. He leaned on the iron door, his hand Here is an old keyring.

The corners of his mouth froze a bit, like thinking but just like a simple movement. He raised his finger and pointed at No. 2, "Come out."

In No.2's eyes, there was expectation, fear, and more, a **** sense of inhumanity like a beast.

The basement is large and empty, with iron gates in between.

No. 2 went out, Qi Shengguang locked the iron door again, Qingruo trembling and hugging himself.

The number one behind came to her, combing her hair without saying a word, patiently and meticulously, and soon the next room sounded like a painful and joyful sound for women, a muffled roar for men, and a clicking sound from the camera. Occasionally white light flashed on the walls.

The temperature was very low, and there was a layer of dew on the basement wall. If Qing Qing shrank, he shook his head and covered his ears, refusing to hear any sound.

The hair combed by No.1 was messed up, not angry, and impatient, and continued to comb, with a light tone and no feelings. "Be obedient or you will die." It is not advice or comfort.