(8)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 8: President Slag (8)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 8: President Slag (8)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

The day before my honeymoon is the last single night, if Yu Qing congratulates her on getting married, let alone marry Feng Qi, it is the perfect husband in the hearts of countless young girls.

Yu Fengqi, this is the second time to congratulate him on entering the marriage grave.

When divorcing An Qi, Feng Qi had threatened to never marry again. His face was crackled, and he was surrounded by a group of people before entering the private room. The plane was at 2 pm tomorrow. Feng Qi came. Do not refuse, come over for dinner and drink with open stomach.

An Qi didn't come with her child at home. Jing Sheng toasted on behalf of An Qi and Feng Qi drank. "But this wine is not An Qi Jing. Wait for my child to come to the full moon."

Thinking far, Jing Sheng nodded with a smile.

After three rounds of drinking, the scene was completely lively. Qingruo and her friends were sending off singles at the same club, but they were downstairs, Feng Qi was afraid she was drunk, and made six phone calls an hour. She drank less, and after a while he went down to take her home.

Hanging up the phone, someone handed over a wine glass, Feng Qi sideways saw Jing Sheng, took it with a smile.

He and Jing Sheng have known each other since they were young. Sometimes they do not contact for half a year, but they will try their best to help as soon as possible. Previously, because of An Qi's affairs, they were a little embarrassed, and there were few people in the circle. Make two appointments together.

Jing Sheng raised a toast to him, "Happy wedding."

Feng Qi smiled and nodded and touched him, "Yes."

Jing Sheng ’s family was in politics, Feng Qi ’s family was in business, and family education. Jing Sheng ’s personality was more restrained than Feng Qi ’s, and he also knew how to put things together. Although Feng Qi is good at expressing expressions, he can know each other for many years. For the first time, Jing Sheng saw him and thought seriously for others.

The two stood for a while, and Feng Qi opened his mouth. "Jing Sheng, An Qi has followed me for so many years. I didn't treat her well. Now I think I'm really sorry for her, so good age."

Jing Sheng nodded, not annoyed, waiting for him to continue.

"Maybe it's meaningless to say this now, I just really think so. No matter what, you let her a little and make her happy, I will feel more at ease."

Jing Sheng laughed, Feng Qineng and he said these things, that is to really let go of those obsessions before, but he wanted to tease, "Oh ~ if An Qi and your wife are falling into the water at the same time, you save Who."

Feng Qi froze for a moment, then he did not hesitate, and smiled softly. "Of course, to rescue An Qi first, I have to explain to my brother. I am with me if something goes wrong."

The two looked at each other and smiled.

Qing Ruo drank a little too much, and Feng Qi would only smirk when she went to pick up people. Feng Qi looked at her stupid look and was angry and funny, angering these people to drink her wine, although she knew most of them meant blessing, Feeling reluctant.