(4)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 33: General Slag (4)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 33: General Slag (4)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

He Weiwen From Zuo Xiangfu to Pufu, most of Qindu officials lived in a unified area, and they were very close to each other. When he arrived at Pufu, all the people on the way asked An Wuren to dare to ask, let alone block.

Wu Qingcheng and Lao Lao are both in Zuo Xiangfu today. The only person in the family who can act as the master is He Weiwen who has already entered Qingruo's courtyard. He Weiwen's attendants are at the door to prevent him from entering.

浒 Lao, who was found from Shu, was teaching her rules.

Qing Ruo was sitting on a chair with Erlang's legs up, holding a bunch of grapes in his hands, throwing them one by one, raising his head to pick them up, and coming over to pick them up.

Two puppets, one left and one right, each had a thick stick in their hands, but their faces turned red and did not say hello to her.

"Get up and practice sitting." His face turned green.

Qing Ruo moved her toes, her toes were embroidered with embroidered shoes, and her lotus embroidered. When she moved, her lotus leaves trembled.

"Don't I sit well here?"

Still lazily threatening, "The stick in my hand has been stabilized, and my father and elder brother were not beaten today ~"

The two puppets really tightened the stick in their hands, it seemed that she had learned her savage.

He could sneak into his general's house, at least with some fists and embroidered legs.

He Weiwen stood at the door for a while, raised his hand and knocked on the door panel.

Behind one hand, he knocked on the door with one hand bent and placed it in front of him.

"Excuse me," said gently.

The two puppets were a bit surprised that the appearance of such big thorns would not be a simple person, not to mention the fact that they looked frightened while wearing imposing manners. But I don't know who it is for the time being, I just put the stick behind me and returned to me.

Qingruo gave him a glance, the grapes in his mouth were bitten, his tone was a little smelly, "What are you doing?"

He Weiwen raised his foot and stepped into the room, his expression was warm and temperamental, but his momentum was unstoppable and unstoppable.

He took a few steps forward, and two of his subconsciously took a step back.

"I have something to say to Miss Yun, can you two go out for a while?"

In the lady's boudoir, what is this asking?

The two uncles were a little hesitant. After all, this was to marry the emperor. The reputation went wrong. The first thing the family could not spare was the two of them.

Qing Ruo rolled his eyes, "Are you commanded by General He, aren't you afraid of losing your head?"

The two uncles gave him another kneeling gift before retreating.

"What are you doing?"

If Qing asked, he didn't answer, until the chair next to her opened his robe and sat down, and reached over the middle table and took a grape from her plate.