(7)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 92: Emperor Chapter

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 92: Emperor Chapter

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

After mid-February, the weather gradually warmed up.

Before going out, Emperor Yong Kun held the little girl's hand and put her in a long trench coat.

Touching her head, she said softly, "It's cold outside."

Qing Ruo smiled and nodded.

The dinner was only used in Yongkun's palace. The royal dining room has recently changed its style to make some special dishes from different places. If Qing often eats support, after eating, Yongkun will take her for a while to digest. I could just take her all the way back to the palace.

The palace spreads in a square shape, and most of the roads extend in all directions. There are several roads from Qianlong Temple to Qingming Temple, just a little further or closer.

Without rushing, she usually followed her.

If Qing Qing walked away, she would stop at anything interesting when she saw the roadside. Emperor Yong Kun kept pressing beside her.

Beihu's news report has been delivered a few days ago, and now it is waiting for the return of the army. It is another grand celebration feast. At that time, all the generals and soldiers will enter the palace to participate in the wind feast and the merit reward.

The layout of the palace is naturally in control.

When Qing Dynasty had the first time to arrange the Chinese New Year Banquet, Qing Ruo already had experience, this time it was more handy.

It is just that many soldiers enter the palace. Qingruo is still cautious. Many things need to be asked about the meaning of Emperor Yong Kun.

Faced with Emperor Yong Kun, Qing Ruo talked to him and walked backwards.

Asked a question, Yong Kun replied.

Qing Ruo made a long sigh, raised her eyebrows, and then a little thoughtful thought.

Emperor Yongkun's lips were in a good mood, and it seems that he hasn't had any trouble lately.

Of course, it is not at all.

For example, Emperor Yongkun now stepped forward, her strong arms crossed her waist, hugged people to the side, and avoided the tongue behind her.

The little girl was ignorant, he put her back on the ground and then walked back, and asked him, "Brother Yan, since we are going to marry some soldiers, at that time, will the receptionist let the minister marry the family Bring a showgirl without a marriage contract? "

Emperor Yong Kun's mind was not on it. He raised his hand and knocked on her head, frowning and said, "Walk well, I almost tripped to a stone just now."

She didn't change her tone, and she should have immediately responded to him, "It doesn't matter, you are there."

Emperor Yong Kun was really angry and could not restrain the smile spreading from his chest, and the corner of his mouth couldn't twitch a bit strangely. He sighed softly, "You ~"

Qing Ruo raised his eyebrows at him, reached out and yanked his robe, apparently dissatisfied that he was not in a state of her question just now, "what on earth?"