Qi Shengguang (1)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 38: Qi Shengguang [1]

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 38: Qi Shengguang [1]

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Sex, lowest level of seduce.

That was the pleasure of the beast.

He only needs a photo to tell you what is really sexy.

The perfect combination of light and shadow, each part of the human body is reserved and mysterious, light and strong. As long as he is in the palm of his hand, he can move each of your nerves in the picture simply with one hand.

Zhou Zhihe looked at the younger sister holding the insulation box like a baby on the back seat very puzzled. It ’s just the meal. The road in the city center is congested, and there is a long line of red lights. Zhou Zhi and one hand are resting on the steering wheel, his left elbow is resting on the door, and the rear view mirror is lazy. Asked Zhou Yuhe, "I said, in the end, what is sacred that allows Miss Zhou to give love soup in person, what is it like?"

The sweet smile on Zhou Yu and the corner of her mouth is like a little girl who has just fallen in love with her eyes, but she has no mercy to Zhou Zhi and a white eye, and the words are quite impatient. "Just drive your car, ask what."

Zhou Zhihe drew a corner of his mouth, looking back from the rearview mirror to the car **** in front. Zhou Yuhe was six years younger and was the only girl in the Zhou family. He grew up to be windy and rainy. Outside horizontally, in front of this princess can only be lowered to make a small, otherwise the old man can really discount his legs.

It ’s not enough to use good words to describe the conditions in the family. The Zhou family has made many generations. The generation of the old man was even labeled with red. They have stopped talking about words like money from their generations. It's just numbers.

Zhou Yu and that temperament are not too much of a princess, but what she wants is always someone to please her carefully. The first time I heard that I was going to give people soup, I woke up in the kitchen myself in the morning. Boiled, how can Zhou Zhihe not be curious, please ask Miss to take the initiative.

According to Zhou's words and directions, the car stopped at a place similar to the exhibition hall. Zhou Zhihe immediately wanted to park the car at the door. Zhou's language holding the insulation box behind him and the reaction was fierce, "Don't stop this! There is parking behind it! "

She was emotional, her voice was sharp, and Zhou Zhihe was called with a stabbing pain in her head. She didn't want to ask her when she knew about a parking lot like this, and she just kicked the throttle in the direction of Zhou and pointing.飚 Past.

After parking the car, Zhou Zhihe breathed a sigh of relief, opened the door and got off the car, the door was closed, and he pulled his clothes and was personable again. The back seat door did not open, Zhou Zhi and Ren Lao Ren Ren reopened the door for the young lady.

I have n’t spoken yet, I have a thermostat on my leg, Zhou Yu holding a mobile phone in my hand and making a silent gesture to him, my eyes are full of threats, but my mouth is dripping softly, “Well, I ’m here now , Can you come over now? "

Zhou Zhihe shivered with a cold chill. Shouldn't his sister be a ghost?

I do n’t know what was said on the phone. Zhou Yu answered well, smiled sweetly, glanced at him, and asked politely, “My brother is here too, can I bring him in? ? "