(3)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 13: Elegant lunatic (3)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 13: Elegant lunatic (3)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Qing Ruo saw the red marks on his arm the first time he met the next day. It was not the previous one, and it was only recently. The color was still bright red. His dark skin was a violent act.

The little girl's eyes circled, her mouth staring at his arm.

Xu Nianyang pulled the short cuffs down. It was useless. The sleeves were short, and the scars on his arms brightened his eyes as soon as he moved them.

Qing Ruo opened his head, poked out the milk in the bag, handed it to him, took out a biscuit, opened the packaging bag and carried it to him.

She hasn't spoken, her eyes are red bunny, and her pout is more like a wronged bunny.

Xu Nianyang took the milk and rubbed her hair with one hand, soft to the touch, the cocoon of his fingertips rubbed her forehead, Qingruo's skin was delicate, and a tender red trace brought a tender red mark.

There was a dark swell like a tsunami under his eyes, and his face remained calm. The strange emotion of the teenager was that his voice was colder and calmer. "Why not speak?"

Qing Ruo put his head away from him and wiped his eyes with his sleeves. The tears that were worthy of slipping into his sleeves, Qing Qing turned his head to look at him, "Brother, don't come back here when you grow up . "

Maybe he will be confessed by the Zhang family and then plead guilty. If Qing Qing looked at his cold eyes and gently pursed his lips and smiled sweetly at him, that's OK, she would stay with him.

This child who is so cold and self-disciplined and even demanding himself in many aspects should not be abandoned by the whole world. He clearly has no choice but has been wrong.

Xu Nianyang likes her eyes the most. It's him full and full. Looking at him can no longer hold anything, occupying all her sights and everything.

Xu Nianyang contained a straw, and poke the milk in it all at once. The tone was clear and light. "Then I won't see you."

Qing Ruo just opened her mouth to speak, and he had carried milk to her mouth. Xu Nianyang watched as she unconsciously held the straw, and the tip of her tongue pressed against the root of her teeth to use a little force to resist the turbulent emotions inside.

Qing Ruo smashed the milk twice and felt that there was still a lot. Pushed his hand away, "I don't want to drink it, brother. You drink it." He said to him and gave him his pocket money today, "It doesn't matter, I I will come to you when I grow up. "

This body has parents, and only Qingruo has a daughter who is a child and filial piety must be done, but she cannot give up Xu Nianyang, no bit by bit. Fortunately, it is not difficult for her to be beautiful.

Xu Nianyang sucked the remaining milk in a few big mouths, and this time the parabola was directly thrown into the garbage dump next to her, taking out the money she gave him during this time, all of which were piece by piece, pressed together in a thick thickness.

Qing Ruo frowned, and patted his little hand on his arm, listening to the sound, but there was an injury on his arm, so Qing Ruo was weak.

"Brother, didn't you promise me that I would eat breakfast earlier?"