(3)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 88: Emperor Chapter

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 88: Emperor Chapter

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Emperor Yong Kun stepped on all the way to enter the Qingming Hall, Qing Ruozheng sitting in a warm pavilion with his chin in a daze.

When asked about Ansheng's thoughts, a natural smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, and he did not greet him, so he got up and saluted him in a chair in the warm pavilion.

Emperor Yong Kun waved her hand away from her rituals, and Dezhi behind him gave Qing Ruo a generous gift to Emperor Yong Kun. Ruyi and Linglong were on their side, but they did not reach out to pick it up, but Let Dezhi hang to a place where he designed a coat for hanging.

Snow fell from the outside, and Emperor Yongkun sat all the way along the emperor's chest. He walked in at the door a few steps, and the **** trot ran to give him an umbrella, and some snowflakes fell on his hair.

Entering the warm booth, this will have melted the water and melted into his dark hair, bright and bright.

There was a tea tray on the table, and Qingruo poured tea with him and Dezhi, "Have you had your meal?"

Emperor Yong Kun nodded, lifted the tea cup and took a sip of tea. The temperature was too hot but within the range of lips and teeth. Although he was not afraid of the cold, he just came out of the snow. This touch combined with the aroma of tea between the lips and teeth very comfortable.

"Leader Gong and Mrs. Gong will be able to enter Beijing in half a month." Yong Kundi told her the news with a slight smile.

Qingruo's eyes were bright, but her small face suddenly stepped down. I uttered three words, "Oops."

The two were separated by a table, not far away, and Emperor Yongkun saw her weak appearance, and tapped her fingers on the table with a curvy finger.

Qing Ruo pursed his lips, apparently too lazy to answer this question.

The return of her father and mother to Beijing meant that the news of her entering the palace could never be concealed. At that time, otherwise, it was Madam Gong who rushed into the palace to beat her, or the father sent a letter directing her to go back.

Emperor Yong Kun could not help in this matter.

After entering the Qingming Palace that day and meeting the Gong Qingruo, Emperor Yongkun would come to sit for a few days or half a month.

Talking to her is not difficult and should not go down. She understands until the point of time, and can continue to speak. Her mind and some understanding can give Yong Kun a lot of feelings for the past two months. Some new policies to be implemented have also been adjusted and changed.

So now, the two relationships are very harmonious, and they really have a taste of friends who can talk and chat.

Emperor Yong Kun naturally knew that her father and mother had been concealed from entering the palace. The year was approaching. Several of her elder brothers were stationed outside this year. The return of his father and mother to Beijing was also a gift to the parents of Gong.

She would be afraid and normal.

It is just that Emperor Yong Kun never asked why she entered the palace.