(2)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 46: Liang Ke (2)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 46: Liang Ke (2)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

It is like a self-protection that nature can no longer bear the actions of human beings.

In just one night, the flowers and plants planted by the roadside for viewing had grown to half a meter high, and the trees on the sidewalk stretched out and covered most of the road.

There were cats on the branch who didn't know where to come. They stepped on the tip of the branch with gentle and elegant steps, raised a paw and licked their pink tongue lazily.

Zombies are still looking for live humans, and humans have inspired a variety of abilities.

Qing Ruo opened the top password door to welcome a mess of uninvited guests.

Close to twenty people, both male and female, are staff members of this hospital.

Liang's private hospital, in the absence of attention, huge towering hospital wards are few, the number of patients is small, doctors and nurses are selected from the elite.

After experiencing the purgatory of the world yesterday, it is not a fool to bring them to the top floor.

Qing Ruo smiled friendly, holding two solid iron bars in her left hand, and she removed it from the bed frame.

"It's this time, and I hope everyone will watch and help each other. The other ward is large enough, and there should be standing food in the ward." Qing Ruo paused, his eyes fell on the bags that each of them was holding, or he made them with sheets. On the bag, "Did you finish the food in the ward below?"

At this time, food is sensitive.

Of these dozens of people, three men and two women are leading, and one of them has obviously become a spokesperson or a recognized leader.

He nodded, his gaze was calm, "It's finished."

Qing Ruo nodded, "No matter how much food there is, it is not a long-term solution." She pointed to Liang Ke's ward behind him, "All the four bodyguards that could be taken yesterday were taken away, and we still have them in the refrigerator If you want to stay here for a while, after lunch, everyone will still clean up the zombies and find food supplies on the lower floor. "

The opposite man's eyes fell on her exquisite and beautiful face. Her eyes were very light, her words were not slow, and she was in sharp contrast to the few women who were shrinking behind and about to collapse.

The man smiled friendly and stretched out his hand. "Okay, happy cooperation. Of course," he tilted his head and looked a little bit forward, "Welcome you to join our team at any time."

Qing Ruo smiled and shook hands with him without saying anything else.

The layout of the ward and Liang Ke's ward is different. There are living room, ward, guest room, study, bathroom and kitchen, and the area is very large. It is not a problem to live in a group of them.

Zombies broke out half an hour before going to work yesterday. At that time, some colleagues didn't come. The hospital had a little less traffic than going to work. Immediately after, the surviving people worked hard to survive.