(4)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 71: Zuo Shengyan (4)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 71: Zuo Shengyan (4)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Qing Ruo coaxed a little bun, and his cousin saw that Zuo Shengyan was not pleasing to the eye. He hugged his son and greeted Qing Ruo and left, passing Zuo Shengyan snorted directly.

Qing Ruo removed some of the coffee cups in front of his cousin, "what to drink?" Turned to prepare to greet the waiter.

Zuo Shengyan raised his hand to block her movements, and stopped her movements. There was still the coldness in her eyebrows, and she talked dryly, "The wedding preparation is in August."

Qing Ruo looked at him with a clear look, Zuo Shengyan subconsciously wanted to turn his head to avoid it, and then fixed his eyes, because ashamed, his expression became more serious, obviously he wanted to ask her opinions, but more Like an order to a subordinate, "What's your opinion?"

Qing Ruo smiled and shook her head, raised the drinking glass on the table and sipped, leaning back on the chair, her movements were elegant but stretched, Zuo Shengyan looked at her tight back and relaxed a bit, Qing Ruo raised her hand lightly He patted his hand on his lap, and his back was very tight. "You decide."

"Um." Zuo Shengyan closed his eyes. "There is something in the military, I'll send you back."

"Okay." Qing Ruo stood up and took the bag by the chair. He waited, waiting for her to finish her skirt, and then stretched out her arms to let her take two talents out.

At the cash register, Zuo Shengyan hadn't moved yet, and the waiter at the door had bowed respectfully, "The lady just paid it."

Zuo Shengyan pursed his lips without saying anything, and Qingruo's cousin's opinion on him in the past two years was not so big, and it was normal to have such an obvious move that he didn't want to give him face.

Qing Ruo took his wrist and squeezed it gently, looking sideways and looking soft and docile.

Zuo Shengyan shook his head to signal that he was okay and took her out.

July is Zuo You ’s elementary school graduation season. Zuo You has been waiting for a long time. The calendar in the room tears up the next page with a pious attitude every morning, showing that it is one day closer to graduation.

However, the school was forced to close in June.

The form of war is serious. Schools have no ability to ensure the safety of students. Even a relatively safe environment cannot guarantee it. Children in elementary schools do not have any self-protection ability.

Qing Ruo was picked up by Zuo Shengyan.

Cheng Jin went to pick her up. The car entered the school for the first time and stopped directly at the door of the residential area.

Cheng Jin was in a military uniform, his hair was loose in the wind in June, his face was a little tired, and he was still strong.

Get out of the car, and close the door key □□ to lock it. The series of actions flowed without any pause.

"Ms. Xu, I help you get things."

"Okay." Qing Ruo nodded and took him inside. Although the area of ​​the classroom accommodation area is not large, it is clean enough because the teachers live in it, and there are some flower pots in the corners. Compared with the messy city outside now, all kinds of plants look really comfortable.