(7)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 7: President Slag (7)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 7: President Slag (7)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Except for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, fireworks are not allowed in the urban area.

I don't know how much Feng Qi has thrown in, and she watched a firework on the roof at night.

The red fireworks bloomed into a huge heart in the sky. Feng Qi took the ring from her suit pocket and put her chin on her head. The heat of the talk kept warming her head. "Baby, be my lady Feng."

"Huh." Qing Ruo twisted his wrist and escaped his hand. "What's the benefit?"

Feng Qi twisted her back and lowered her head against her forehead. "Benefits? I'll buy everything for you."

"So what do I want for a comet?"

Feng Qi frowned, thinking for a while, "I will contact the space agency tomorrow to see if there is an unnamed asteroid to buy one for you."

Qing Ruoqi laughed, raised his fingertips against his chest, and slightly raised his chin, "Give me a ring."

Feng Qi bowed her head and kissed her, wearing a ring while kissing her tenderly.

The fireworks were not over, the sound of fireworks blooming in my ears, and the night sky overhead was dyed with strange colors. Feng Qi hugged her softly and whispered, "This is your home in the future. Wait for me to coax you, don't go."

Before getting the marriage certificate, the two went to have notarized the property before marriage. Chu Yang was a little puzzled, "You don't want to give her a penny, why bother to do a notary."

Feng Qi opened his tie in the back seat and tossed it to the side. The troublesomeness of the wedding with An Qi directly caused a shadow in his heart. If Qing Qing himself first proposed not to entertain so many people, the wedding would be fine.

Going to honeymoon, he was overworked at the company during this time and was very tired.

Did not hear the answer, Chu Yang glanced at the rear-view mirror, seeing that someone was so tired and gloomy.

Back home, the porch was lit with his slippers aside.

Qing Ruo was sitting on the sofa, the TV was on, but her attention was on the drawing board in her hand. She seemed to like sketching these two days, and she held two pens when she was fine.

"came back."

"Um." Feng Qi took off her coat and hung it on the coat rack, watching her back step by step towards the sofa, her body getting tired and charging step by step.

Bend down and look at her sketchbook carefully. "There is progress, this little duck is very cute."

The pencil paused.

Feng Qi also felt that something was wrong. She laughed and sat down beside her, shaking her hand and shaking, "Tell me what I drew."

Qing Ruo gave him a sad look, "Swan ..."

"Well. It's very good. It's very similar." Feng Qi opened his eyes to speak nonsense.

Qing Ruo put the sketch book aside and knelt down on the sofa to pinch his shoulders. "Supper?"