(6)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 43: Qi Shengguang (6)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 43: Qi Shengguang (6)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Because the background of the information was modified and covered, Zhou Zhi and the people under him took some time to investigate and sort it out and sent it over.

In the study room, Zhou Zhihe's subordinates took a heavy wooden door with a faint scent in the air. The subordinate's facial expression was very bad and his movements were even stiff. Zhou Zhihe put the materials on the table and lit a cigarette first.

The biological mother was working at night. The biological father was unknown. The adoptive father was a male waiter in the same nightclub. He was killed by violence.

The subordinates brought the dossier of the case of that year, which has been for a long time. The brown cover of the dossier is a little fluffy, the paper inside is light yellow, and some stale flavor spreads in the air.

The cause of the case was that the adoptive father had picked up a guest, the sister of the famous **** in the small county at the time. The stupid boss couldn't get out of his sister's body and found the Cowboy's house.

At that time, the rule of law was incomplete, the police force was relatively weak, and the rapid economic development and social order could not be fully integrated. This was an era of arrogance and arrogance.

The adoptive father was violent to death, and the child who was just twelve years old was not spared.

Fortunately, the neighbors called the police in a scream, and the police arrived and rescued the children who were on the line.

Because it is a file, all the evidence is kept intact.

Zhou Zhihe continued to flip backwards, and the photos were in his eyes.

The colors of the old photos are not bright. In the chaotic background, the thin child is lying on the chaotic ground. The uninjured body has scalds and burns on the knife. The various scars make people look scared, and the lower body is **** and fuzzy.

Yes, it has been written in the previous crime that the perpetrator wanted to impose punishment on the victim's adopted son. The police arrived in time to stop this inhumane violence.

The child in the photo looked at the camera. His dark eyes were full of panic and disgust. A discounted hand was hanging weakly, his finger pointed at the direction of the camera on the ground, and his pale face was like a lonely soul. Wild ghost.

If he can speak at this time, what he must say is: don't shoot.

He was rescued at the last minute, but his male part may no longer play the role of succession.

Zhou Zhihe's gaze fell on his lower body, and the blood was dripping with fuzzy and fine-grained material.

The victim died, with multiple wounds penetrating his body. Autopsy reported death from excessive blood loss.

Three months after the incident, several criminal suspects were brought to court, and the police demanded that the only witness, a child of one of the victims, testify at the scene.

In the second photo, a young man in a long coat and long sleeves stands in the court. There are two majestic marshals around him. His hair is long, his head is slightly lowered, his eyes are covered, and his face is hidden. The expression was only a thin body with a straight back.