(7)

The house that the Xu family bought afterwards was not sold, but Xu ’s father had n’t been back for a long time. Xu Chaoyang actually called some fox friends and dog friends every day, or played games to play mahjong, or took drugs.

The house, which was beautifully decorated, now looks like a dump.

A rotten odor permeated the door. Xu Chaoyang's simple drug-making tools made from plastic bottles, various garbage bags, uneaten instant noodle boxes were piled up on the floor.

The family of three Xu family finally got together again after so many years.

Thanks to Xu Nianyang.

The family of three was sitting on the sofa tied to their hearts, but it was Menqing who did it. Now anyone who has the courage to do so is willing to toss on the three of them. Only Xu Nianyang did not do what he wanted.

Xu mother still cursed.

Xu Nianyang wore a single white shirt, light-colored suit trousers on the lower body, delicate and showy, and a book in his hand was a university professor.

The people behind him looked at his back in a creepy breath.

Xu Nianyang stood not far from the three and smiled softly.

The cursing Xu Mu and Xu Chaoyang banned.

Xu Nianyang's warm smile made them cold.

The person behind him handed a knife to Xu Nianyang. The new knife was not large, just a bit wider than a fruit knife.

Xu Nianyang stepped forward, and Xu's mother covered her mouth with the people behind him.

He slowly cut a piece of meat from Xu's mother's arm.

Very thin, half a slap in size.

The person behind the plate trembled forward and received the plate.

Xu's mother was very painful, but she didn't feel so dizzy. Someone followed her to take the medicine. Her bleeding arm stopped bleeding within a few seconds.

Xu Mu looked at her hands and was creepy, and the fear that emanated from her soul, she always knew that Xu Nianyang was powerful, but this effect was too horrible. If Xu Nianyang gave her something □□ ...... Xu Mu shook her whole body, low Looking at his arm, he didn't look at Xu Father, who had also been cut off.

Xu Nianyang's knife work is really very good. The three pieces of meat are exactly the same size and thickness, and cutting human meat looks like an experiment in a university laboratory.

All three had bleeding in their arms. The person covering her mouth behind them let go of them, but the three of them couldn't call them, and were afraid, afraid to be afraid to speak or move.

The previously dirty and terrible table had been cleaned up, Xu Nianyang put it on the chopping board, and cut the meat with a gentle smile.

Roast the meat powder with small powder and tenderize, sprinkle with seasoning to taste.

Someone next prepared fresh vegetables, Xu Nianyang and diced.

He went to the kitchen to find a microwave oven he hadn't used for a long time, washed the pot and brought it over. His blood-stained hands became fair and slender again. A microwave oven was placed on the table, and the oil temperature was slowly heated, and the sound of stains and the smell of oil burst in the air.

Seasoning vegetables into the pot, and finally, he cut the meat foam, a hot plate of vegetables came out of the pan after a while.

The plates are very nice and the dishes look great.