(9)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 94: Emperor Chapter

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 94: Emperor Chapter

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Gong Shoufu returned home early.

He kept his face calm and his frowns never stretched.

"Where is Miss now?"

"Speak with the old lady in the old lady's room."

Gong Shoufu put his hands behind his back, stopped walking there, turned and walked to the study room, "Go and tell the young master and the second master to come to my study."

Gong Shoufu sits behind the big table. Brother Gong and Brother Gong are in front. Seeing that Gong Shoufu's face is really serious. Brother Gong's original desire to play is also gone. Brother Gong asked softly, "Grandfather, why? Anymore? "

Gong Shoufu retracted the sight of the corner of the table without focus, "Your Majesty will destroy the harem."

"..."

"!!!"

Gong Shoufu pinched the bridge of his nose with a headache. "I called a few of our assistants after the early morning. The opening was unquestionable. There was no room for discussion. Now we are asked to arrange the post-mortem work."

Brother Gong was so frightened that he couldn't stop his mouth. It took him a long time to find his voice. "Grandfather, Your Majesty, isn't it for Xiaoruo?"

Talking about myself, I felt a little disbelieving. I wanted to smile to ease the tension in the room.

Gong Shoufu looked at him with clear and majestic eyes, then nodded slowly.

The room was silent.

Brother Gong sighed, but unfortunately a lot of things were still calm.

"Grandfather, in your opinion?"

Gong Shoufu patted the table. "I'm afraid I can't help Haoran's child. Although he hasn't taken the road yet, it's a problem with our family after all. If you go to his house together tomorrow, you can be considered an apology. In the evening I Let the housekeeper send gifts to be brought to your yard tomorrow. "

The second brother Gong is really awkward and has the best relationship with Li Haoran. The two brothers who have been grinding in the barracks for several years will hear Gong Shoufu's words. He wrinkled his face and slaps on the bench twice. Grandfather, Hao Ran is obviously the best candidate, he will be good to Xiao Ruo ... "

Gong Shoufu snapped his eyes on the table and stared directly at Brother Gong, Shen said, "You don't have a door in your mouth, so I won't say this again."

Brother Gong also knew Gong Shoufu's temper and hummed gently with his head down.

Gong Shoufu explained something again. The two brothers went out. The second brother was still dissatisfied and complained softly. Brother Gong directly raised his hand and patted him on the shoulder. His tone was calm and serious. "Then I will let my grandfather punish you."

Brother Gong Ernu said, "Brother, don't you think about Xiaoruo in the future."

Brother Gong didn't open his head and looked at the buds waiting to be opened in the yard, half helpless and half sighing, "Whatever you want for her, you know the means of your Majesty over the past few years, who he wants, who can stop it. "