General Slag (1)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 30: General **** [1]

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 30: General **** [1]

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

When Qin Wendi ascended the throne, he hadn't had his ninth birthday.

The emperor suddenly collapsed, the court was in a mess, and the three princes and five princes who were of suitable age and prestigious in the dynasty were ambitious.

Although Qin Hui was a prince, at that time he was young and had not entered the court at all. There was no foundation other than his mother ’s support.

He Weiwen went straight from the border to 200,000 relatives and went directly to Qin Capital, almost suppressing the forces of the three princes and five princes with one person's strength, and successfully supported Qin Yue to the throne.

He Weiwen never returned to the border, the general of the town general was loud and deterrent, the privilege of cutting a sword first and then playing it.

Now that Qin Wendi was 14 years old, his reliance on He Weiwen not only did not decrease at all, even more than when he first ascended the throne, and his rights were delivered. Any memorial will be sent to the palace once from the General House.

After Emperor Qin Wen's ascension, the mother-in-law's mother family had more control over him. He Weiwen had been dealing with it. One year ago, He Weiwen went to the south of the Yangtze River for disaster relief. The mother-in-law mother's mother found an opportunity and wanted to control Qin Wendi directly.

He Weiwen had already presented the thoughts and evidence of the Queen Mother to the Emperor Qin Wendi, and asked him to take extra precautions. The Emperor Qin Wen 800 rushed back to He Weiwen to escort, and finally suppressed the Queen Mother once.

Emperor Qin Wen was about to get married. On the day of Qiqiao Festival two months later, the queen was the younger sister of He Weiwen.

He Weiwen has always been good.

Emperor Qin Wen never cared about his harem. He knew for the first time that he was sent by He Weiwen and took good care of him. Now he has mentioned the concubine.

He has been drafted twice since his debut, and each time He Weiwen chooses a good one. Occasionally, when I am interested, pick one or two myself. Afterwards, the harem will always have some ugly quarrels and jealousy, send it away or into the cold palace. It will not be long before Weiwen will send a person with similar conditions but more knowledgeable.

Therefore, Emperor Qin Wen never spent too much thought on his harem, even on the court. He Weiwen was blocked in the front by criticizing memorials, playing and having fun, important things, and important decisions.

The emperor went up to the dynasty in the beauty nest. He Weiwen arranged to call twice. The emperor still didn't come. In the end, the early dynasty had to be hastily ended. Adults went home. He Weiwen went to the royal study and wrote a note to each memorial Reply, caught in the memorial, Qin Wendi only need to copy once.

A year ago, there was a big flood in the Jiangnan area, and the dam was damaged. After the disaster, the dam was rebuilt. The design and construction were responsible for his promotion. This year, the dam on the Jiangnan side was intact in the heavy rain. Several Local officials have asked to rebuild the dam.