(2)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 78: Liang Ze (2)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 78: Liang Ze (2)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Liang Ze avoided the sight first, her fingers were still at his chin, but the cool and comfortable touch made him tight.

Liang Ze's gaze fell on her delicate lips, "I'm sorry."

To speak is to admit that she doesn't need to argue, she doesn't need to.

Qing Ruo stood up, twisted her arms lazily, and the bodyguard standing behind had already handed over the pure white handkerchief. She twisted and rubbed his chin, and went back to the sofa on the way. Throw it in the trash can near the table.

Liang Ze's pupils zoomed, many emotions were mixed in his mind, and he couldn't pull out his thoughts.

Qing Ruo propped an elbow on the edge of the sofa, raised her chin in her palm, smiled warmly and warmly, and bowed her head gently, "OK, go and be a guest of honor."

Liang Zeru was pardoned, "OK, I see."

The two bodyguards dutifully sent him downstairs. The waiter who led the way was the same as before, and restored his frosty face.

The assistant waited next to the elevator on the tenth floor, holding the mobile phone tightly in his hand and taking a look from time to time, when he saw the figure of Liang Ze with the elevator door open, he almost rushed to cry and grab the ground.

The three were still in the elevator. Liang Ze stepped out of the elevator and nodded his greetings, smiling sincerely, "Thank you, thank you."

The two bodyguards in black with sunglasses were expressionless, and the waiter in front fell on him, nodding with no emotion.

The elevator doors gradually closed.

The assistant stood a little behind him, scared by the movement he had just made, and dared not step forward for a while. After a long time, after confirming that the elevator had left, he stepped forward and patted Liang Ze's shoulder gently.

Liang Ze froze for a while, then shook his head and turned back, "Let's go."

The assistant didn't dare to say much, just standing behind Liang Ze, he had seen a small wet mark on the back of Liang Ze's Tibetan blue suit.

For fifteen years after his debut, what is the situation that will make him polite to the bodyguards and waiters.

Liang Ze's cell phone was just collected. When he returned to the underground parking lot, he took out his cell phone from his pocket and handed it to him, "Mr. Liang, your cell phone."

Liang Ze was leaning his head on the back seat and closing his eyes. He opened his eyes and took the mobile phone handed over by the assistant. His palms were all sweaty, and he was still shaking slightly. He unlocked the mobile phone and opened Weibo. On his own trumpet, the first line of the search record is Gu Ye ’s name. Liang Ze opened Gu Ye ’s authentication Weibo and added attention.

"The awards ceremony took over for me, and I wrote a blessing to Gu Ye."

The assistant driving the car looked into the rear-view mirror. Liang Ze's tone was not light, but it was absolutely serious. Just this sentence has already stated his position. Those who were facing Gu Ye stopped. , And have a good attitude towards Gu Ye in the future.