(7)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 44: Qi Shengguang (7)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 44: Qi Shengguang (7)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

The racecourse is about an hour's drive from the capital. There is nothing missing there, but Zhou Yuhe still ate a lot of food, and handed it to the co-pilot Qingruo when the toll station entrance and Qi Shengguang Qingruo merged.

After driving for half an hour, at the halfway stop, Zhou Zhihe said he smoked and stopped for a while.

Zhou Yu was annoyed that he was in trouble, so he had to go to Qi Shengguang's car.

Qi Shengguang had already got out of the car, and closed the door with a light movement. The window was half open. Seeing that Qing Ruo had fallen asleep by the seat.

He came over, shook his head and smiled helplessly, "Asleep."

Zhou Yuhe nodded sternly, the sun was out, she sat back in the car and waited for Zhou Zhihe to smoke.

Zhou Zhihe leaned on the side of the car, holding a cigarette, and handed it to Qi Shengguang.

He waved his hand and refused, and planted a lot of flowers and plants on the flowerbed beside the rest station. It was a good season and the colors were bright and pleasant.

The flower bed is used to separate the parking area from the restaurant, and the flowers are also used for viewing.

Qi Shengguang took a look, Shi Shiran walked over, his movements were elegant as if drawing, his hands were not fast or slow, he picked a handful of flowers, took them to the water pipe next to the gas station to wash them, and used The paper dried the water, he came back with the flowers, Zhou Zhihe had finished smoking, pulled the car door and stood by the car, and nodded at him, "Let's go."

Qi Shengguang nodded with a smile, walked to the side of the car, bent over from the window where the co-pilot was sitting, and picked his flowers on the front table.

Someone woke up and he was inconvenient to drive. She was in poor health. She had to eat less snacks. Find something good to let her play.

I haven't seen it for half a month, and Qing Ruo is obviously more dependent on Qi Shengguang than the last time. He took care of her so carefully that there is nothing wrong with it.

Still thin and pale.

The last time I met, I probably knew that I couldn't make a sound, and I never opened my mouth, but now I open my mouth and scream.

Qi Shengguang took her to change her riding outfit. Standing beside the horse, she pulled Qi Shengguang's clothes tightly. She would not go up or let Qi Shengguang go up.

Zhou Yu and cried and laughed and coaxed two words, but to no avail, Qi Shengguang hugged her to leave, and she was holding the stable by one hand.

At the end of the ride, Qi Shengguang held her in one hand and asked for a walk around the horse.

Zhou Yuhe and Zhou Zhihe learned horse riding from a young age. When he was a teenager, he was daring and had many tricks to play. Now the technology is not top-notch and very powerful.

After running around with Zhou Zhihe, Zhou Zhihe had something in his heart. He was not in a serious mood and lost to Zhou Yuhe.

His eyes fell on the two people not far away. Zhou Yuhe chattered for a long time without hearing a response, called him twice, and then followed him to look over.