Master Sister V.S Master Han (1)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 58: Sister Girl Master vs Sister Han Master [1]

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 58: Sister Girl Master vs Sister Han Master [1]

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Rong Chi leaned against the door, leaning his elbow on the mirror holder, his long fingertips holding a cigarette, and holding the mobile phone against his ear with the other hand.

He was standing obliquely, a corner of his shirt was messy around his waist, and well-cut clothes were messy and sloppy.

After seeing people coming out of the bar door in twos and threes, they smoked cigarettes, bent over and pressed their hands to rest on the edge of the flower bed next to them, and made a slight bounce, and half of the smoke rolled into the mud altar along the way.

Straightened up and mumbled the phone and said, "Well, I'll be fine. Hang up first."

The words did not give the **** the other side a response time, hung up the phone, swiped at her fingertips, and the number just called had been blacklisted.

A group of people from Duan Lin came to him side by side. Several people were already drunk, but the party tonight was obviously not to the extreme.

"Where are you going now?" Rong Chi asked in a light tone, turned and opened the door.

A few people stood by the car. Duan Lin followed the door of the back seat and sat down with one foot hanging out. "Find a place to eat."

A few people gathered at noon, and even ate and drank some wine with a card at noon. The dinner was not so delicious, and then they went to ktv to have a call to the bar and then to the bar.

It was really hungry at night.

"Yes. All right." All of them are friends in a circle. Everyone has similar habits and preferences. They should get in the car and leave.

The car that Rong Chi drove today is a new high-end customized version of the family. In addition to the license plate logo on the steering wheel, there is a golden letter engraved with "r", which is too arrogant to add.

This car was originally good for Rong Chi's father. As a result, Rong Chi has been occupying the car until now.

Duan Lin sat in the back row and watched Rong Chi running through countless traffic lights while singing along the way. Rong Chi's mobile phone was connected to the car with Bluetooth, and the text message alert sounded.

Impatiently, Cong Chi cursed, turned off the Bluetooth, and threw the mobile phone directly into the front passenger seat without looking at it.

Duan Lin chuckled, turned on his mobile phone, connected to Bluetooth, and continued the song that he had just halved. "Did it be a beauty debt again?"

Rong Chi glanced at the rear-view mirror, lazily hooked his mouth corner, put one hand on the steering wheel, and lightly tapped the door armrest with one hand. "It's all because I look so handsome, so annoying ~"

"Yeah." Duan Lin took a sip of his face, shameless for him, Rong Chi did grow well, and he was a good one and eighteen meters tall. The taste of clothes was cultivated by Rong's sister who designed clothes. It ’s really like a dog, but well, "Are you sure that you are handsome and not because your father is rich?"