(7)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 36: General Slag (7)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 36: General Slag (7)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

The new emperor's ascension ceremony, three days later.

Time is rushed, and the normal concession ceremony is definitely not enough time to prepare, but everyone knows that He Weiwen has been planning for many years, and he has prepared these things early. Three days will only be too long and not enough.

Qin Yue read the imperial edict in person. From the stand on the Jinyu Hall, his face was stiff as a stone, and the officials and officials understood that everyone was quiet and orderly. Neatly kneeling down and saluting His Majesty, Long Live Your Majesty, this should be the last time they called Qin Ye like this. If it wasn't for He Weiwen's desire to be justified and give him his way, Qin Key wouldn't even survive.

Qin Yun was too lazy to yell flat, opened the imperial eyes and was dull. His words were smooth and smooth, and there was no emotion in his voice.

The officials below were still a little sad, time was ruthless, and He Weiwen was even more ruthless. He Weiwen's method is far from being comparable to the little emperor. This result is okay. At least He Weiwen took power in the past few years, Qin Guo's people have indeed lived a good life.

Qin Key finally pronounced the name of the concession, Queen: Qi Qingruo.

The entire chapel was so quiet that everyone seemed to be holding their breath.

Queen!

Yes, yesterday's wedding queen, Qin Key has no queen, if she abdicates, she can indeed take over as queen. Almost everyone ignored her. This thunder bombed all the court officials of the Chao Dynasty Church.

He Weiwen stood in front of the ministers. The kneeling man raised his head and could not see his expression, only to see that he bent down. The words that he said with a gentle smile were very firm.

Everyone was buzzing in his head, but he responded, following the leader, and his neat voice was mixed with weird emotions. "Lord waits for the leader. Long live my emperor."

Qin Yue gave no response, and handed the imperial edict to the person behind He Weiwen's arrangement, and turned out of the Golden Temple, no one stopped him, even. None of their focus was on him.

There were waiters waiting outside, the carriage was ready, and his favorite concubines were already waiting. He Weiwen showed mercy to his men. He didn't want his life, and sent him to Jiangnan for a lifetime.

Be content, Qin Yun, he said to himself, at least alive, and can still have his own blood in the future.

Qin Yue stopped and turned to look back. He Weiwen led the attendant in the direction of yesterday's new house.

He has always been gentle and courteous in appearance but cruel and cruel in the inside. When Qin Yue saw him, he mostly smiled. Unlike a military general, like a gentleman with a tender feeling, he could draw a pair of landscapes and put a song on it good words. So his smile is always as tolerant as the landscape, but he has a sense of distance.

It's a little far apart, Qin Yuan can't see very clearly, but He Weiwen's whole body is full of joy that can be seen from the body, you can feel it without looking carefully.