(2)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 59: Master sister vs master Han master (2)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 59: Master sister vs master Han master (2)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

If the junior year is clear, Duan Lin and Rong Chi are both seniors.

Originally, Qing Ruo and Duan Lin said that at the beginning of the school, Qing Ruo went to Duan Lin in city A to pick her up. As a result, Duan Lin's girlfriend had a little cousin married there, and she would drag Duan Lin to help him that day.

Several people played games with voices, and Qing Ruo's mouth was cool. "Duan Xiaochu, so are you flirting with me?"

Several others often played together to make a noise, "Yes, yes, he just wants to fool you, pull him out."

Duan Lin lit a red light in his heart. Qing Ruoke really said that he would pull the black without hesitation for a second. He suddenly whispered, "No, no, no fool, I call my brother Go pick you up and let him take your things for you. "

Qing Ruo talked with him for a long time, and ‘reluctantly’ agreed.

Duan Lin was tangled up in the evening and still called Rong Chi. There was no way. People in their circle had not graduated from him and Rong Chi, and Rong Chi was the busiest one.

As soon as Rong Chi listened to the beginning and end of the incident, he laughed so much that he sat on the sofa at home and put his feet directly on the table. "Yo ~ are you going to save me?"

"Um." Duan Lin pursed his lips. "The next day I invite you to dinner as a thank you."

Rong Chi looked up at the ceiling, remembering the photos Duan Lin showed him that day, "Well, let her call me when she arrives."

The night before school started, Duan Lin made her hair specially. The clothes were designed by his sister in the closet. In his words, low-key luxury.

The key of the new car in the family had not left him for the past two days. Every time Rong Chi's father tried to drive his new car, Rong Chi reluctantly refused.

Girl, he understands the routine, all he wants is to pounce on herself.

When Qingruo came out of the station, she pulled a suitcase with a small bag on her back, her schoolbag was behind her, and there were a lot of things coming by car all the way, looking a bit dusty, but her spirit was excellent.

Rong Chi's phone was dialed at the door.

The new car that Rong Chi drove parked on the road opposite the door. The clean new car has not been licensed yet. The black body is so shiny that it almost scares people to look at it. There is a distance, and I'm afraid I accidentally touched it, it's like heaven.

"Hey." Rong Chi put a hand on the steering wheel, his voice lazily, his head against the seat, but Yu Guang looked at the window mirror. There were a lot of people at the station entrance. Today is the start of school again, and there are many students. He looked at the colorful suitcase and tried to distinguish who it was.

"Is it late?" Qing Ruo laughed in a tone and was in a good condition. He didn't seem to feel tired after taking the bus at all.

Listening is a pleasant tone of youthful vitality.