(6)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 6:

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 6:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

An Qi gave birth to a pair of dragons and phoenixes.

The gift of the full moon was prepared early, Feng Qi had to leave work early and had to pass with Chu Yang.

Silent all the way, Feng Qi suddenly spoke at the second ring road, "Go back and pick her up."

Chu Yang looked into the rearview mirror, Feng Qi was touching her nose and turned to look out the window, apparently guilty.

Chu Yang was funny, "What did Feng Feng do?

Feng Qi coughed. "No one speaks when you are dumb."

"Ok." Chu Yang surrendered. At the door of the old house, Feng Qi was sitting in the car again, weak in tone, "Well, you can call her out."

Chu Yang took the phone out and turned it between his fingers, playing with a bad tone. "General Manager Feng is content to satisfy my curiosity, otherwise I won't call."

Feng Qi closed her eyes and pulled a tie against the seat. "There was a quarrel last night. She is going to be locked in the room by me."

"..." President Feng won, but lost.

It's almost half a year since Qing Ruo moved to the old house. Although Chu Yang still called her Miss Song, she felt that she would change her mouth sooner or later, so Qing Ruo's attitude was always friendly and respectful.

The same is true for Qing Ruo. This is the first time Chu Yang called her and was ridiculed by Qing Ruo. "Don't Feng Qi say who confessed first and who is the dog?"

"Ah ..." Chu Yang avoided it. "Miss Song, I'm waiting outside, would it be convenient for you to come out?"

"inconvenient."

Slap, the phone hung up.

Chu Yang turned around with the phone hung up and Feng Qi's eyes narrowed.

Seeing Feng Qi's somber and horrible sympathy, he didn't continue to ask, "How the **** did you provoke her to quarrel?"

If Qing were to Feng Qi, Chu Yang had to admit that it was better than An Qi's patience with Feng Qi at the beginning, careful and terrible. The key is that Feng Qi also wanted her to take care. Several villas can be bought.

Chu Yang was really curious to be so noisy.

Feng Qi ignored him completely, and pulled the door and slammed into the majestic entrance.

The maid in the house was trembling for a day, and it was even more shocking to see his gloomy face coming in.

"What about Qingruo?"

"Song, Miss Song is in the room."

Feng Qi frowned, stepped on the stairs and turned, "Did you have lunch?"

"Ok."

Feng Qi was so mad that he was so angry that he was so overwhelmed that he dared to look at him.

Feng Qi kicked open the door of the room, and it was a few packed suitcases and bags.

The person who just hung up Chuyang's phone was in sportswear, still packing things.